Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

611 - 620 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Waiting for my second beta results. First was Friday at 10dpo hcg-31. Today I’m 14dpo and hoping it comes back around 124. I’m going crazy right now, and afraid I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow. I’m so nervous- my stomach is upset and I’m being short tempered and moody. I’m so emotional. Ugh- why can’t I have the results the moment the blood leaves my arm?!

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly- that's the day before my late dad's birthday.
Ita cd5 for me. Nothing special. Felt twinges but only because I did a lot outside work.

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan....u will be ok. All is well.

3 years ago • Post starter

That’s me out ?? Just had pink whilst wiping and today is AF day. Good luck ladies xx

3 years ago

Sorry Mum.
Will u be trying next cycle,?

3 years ago • Post starter

Just checking back in with you guys! 16 dpo today. AF was supposed to come yesterday and still no sign of her today. Tested with fmu today and got a bfn. I’m still having cramps and have been since about 4 or 5 dpo. I’m not sure what’s going on.

3 years ago

Lady - no :( my partner doesn’t want anymore. That’s why I was hoping badly I’d been caught as we didn’t use anything. I’ve gone doctors and got the contraceptive pill today ???? I can’t be dealing with thinking I’m pregnant and being disappointed every month. X

3 years ago

Michelle- fmu may have been more diluted. Try testing without fmu and see what happens.
Cd6 and 3 days until fertile days hit. I am going to hit those days running and hopefully catch the egg this time.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I’m currently 16 dpo. The last two weeks or so I’ve had vivid dreams, wake up every morning at 4, since last Friday I noticed my nipples got darker, and my boobs have grown, really bloated, craving cheez-it’s every morning, gums and nose bleed yesterday even got sick yesterday. Now I had the Army clip my tubes in 2008 and I only have one ovary due to my 13 year old was supposed to be a twin( twin was on ovary) I know there’s a very slim if impossible chance that I could be. My neighbor noticed how big my boobs were yesterday and how much my stomach changed. I plan on getting a test today after work but scared of bfn again.

3 years ago

Tested just now with fmu in spite of temps staying high! Definitely counting myself out at this point. Not bummed out really as I know that the cycle after a loss can be iffy especially if you ovulated later than usual, which I did. I'm at least very pleased with how stable and high my LP temps have been, and with my very good reaction to my methylated prenatal vitamins so far. I've been on them from 1dpo, and already energy and moods are great, with no sign of them worsening my anxiety. Also, at least if AF comes I'll be able to enjoy some drinks with friends at a party over the weekend! My hopes are super high for next cycle because I will have been on my new vitamin for over a month, and DH will have been taking his for 2 or 3 months, so sperm and egg quality should be getting better and my hormones should be even more stable (as they appear to be already based on my temps not dipping says before AF!)

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo