Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Yes !!! ovulation 20th ovulated CD12 which is early for me so I guess I thought it was off this month ... no symptoms then nausea hangover feeling , insomnia had what I thought was implantation cramps around evening of 8dpo they felt different from the cramps I had been getting boobs felt heavy and just felt inside like I was

If that was implantation then let’s say I pushed it to hcg started to be produced 9dpo then it should have shown up on frer this morning that’s why I feel so crap as the ones I took yesterday and day before looked mire positive ... maybe it was a chemical ?

How about you ?

User image

3 years ago

Hopefully it was just a dodgy test ???????? Yeah I did a calculator that said 9dpo was the most likely implantation date so I was feeling the same how surely it’ll show by now! Been googling like crazy and reading how people don’t get a positive till days after missed period. Are you going to test tomorrow? I’m going to do it as soon as I wake and hope for the best x

3 years ago

ladyshipe- ovulation date is predicted on the 11th. Hoping to get the egg this time around.

User image

3 years ago

@bb0007. Like mum says, don't write it off until AF shows her ugly face. Don't give up.

Afternoon ladies. I haven't been following the thread but I thought I would share my DPOs with you when I get a chance.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Mum - did a frer should show up as most sensitive I’m just gonna test if AF is late so Thursday ...

Dragonfly I can’t take the heartAche of seeing another bfn ....

User image

3 years ago

Hberry...im expected to ovulate the same day..lol

3 years ago • Post starter

Bb....nothing is sure until AF shows.

3 years ago • Post starter

ladyshipe- cycle twins lol

User image

3 years ago

13 dpo and did a clear blue test with first morning wee and got a bfn. I’m giving up now ????

3 years ago

Lady- lol I’m praying she’s a no show
Mum- as you said don’t give up some ppl don’t get there’s until late but if it’s a no this month next curly let comes around before you know it !

Checked my cervix this morning AF due tomorrow but it’s high and soft haven’t tested today I’m waiting for a least one day late.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo