Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 847 Replies | Last Page

But lady I’m gonna drive myself mad ! Been getting palpitations last few day’s when I had my MMC I had them all through the pregnancy nit trying to over think it tho prob haven’t even implanted yet

User image

3 years ago

Hberry- Yes! I had the palpitations, too! I’m dying to see your test, too!!

User image

3 years ago

Had severe cramping on and off all day. Nausea and heartburn galore. Bleeding when having the urge to go #2 and occasionally when I wiped. Now I'm having twinges. Im 12dpo and 1 day late... Not sure when I should test but I may just wait a day or 2.

User image

3 years ago

morning guys...really doing my nut in with these negative tests I'm 10dpo period due in 5 days did a first response 6 days sooner and yes of course it was negative it was the curved handle one have herd mixed reviews on those....but I may be clutching at straws. have been feeling sick an headache since yesterday I feel like I did when I was pregnant last, because I feel totally rotten and and that's all I remember about that time ....I promise myself I'm not going to test till 12dpo -13 dpo which is Wednesday/ Thursday feel like I need a day off xx

User image

3 years ago

Ladyshipe- Im officially out. AF just reared her ugly head.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I know. She loves babies! She told me she wants to be a mom too. She's on this kick about telling me how she was a baby in my tummy. Then she turns around and says " Mom, when I get older Im having a baby in my tummy cause I'm gonna be a mommy too!"

User image

3 years ago

Yep my 4 yr old daughter did that with her baby dolls. She also told me that when I have a baby she was gonna stay in the hospital with me and the baby so SHE could take care of the baby

User image

3 years ago

Both of my girls want a baby sister! They ask me from time to time why I don’t have a baby in my belly, and if I can get one in there. hopefully soon I can tell them that I do.
This morning my husbands first words were, “I had a dream that you were pregnant with twins!” I’m surprised he didn’t refer to it as a nightmare but it would be a dream for me! I want 2 more, and he only wants 1 more.
Anyway- CD4 here- period is almost done. Probable around 2 weeks until O day. I can’t wait to get to test time again and hope for good timing and a beautiful
& to everyone

User image

3 years ago

Cd 5- usually this is my time to feel optimistic and eager for this new opportunity. Instead- I just feel broken today. Seeing so many pregnancy announcements and bump updates lately- I feel absolutely crushed. And angry... I resent my body today. My heart aches for my lost babies. My anger is consuming me at my body failing me (logically- I know there was likely something wrong with my little embryos, but I can’t shake that feeling that it’s my fault.) today is a real struggle. I need my optimism back. My girls need me to get my optimism back

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan - Sending you hugs, my dear. I can only imagine the pain. Allowing yourself to honor what you lost is so important, and so is working to believe that you have brighter days to come. I'm always here if you want to chat. I've struggled with depression/anxiety as I think you mentioned, too...

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo