Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed for you E.

3 years ago • Post starter

I caved and tested early, and I think I can see the very beginnings of a vvvvvvvvvfl? Please snoop my profile to see pics and let me know your thoughts ladies. I've never tested this early in a bfp cycle so I don't know what I'm looking for when it comes to squinters!

3 years ago

E- just had a peak it’s so early hun there’s a shadow but would say neg right now .

Ok ladies did my frer and cb this morning safe to say it’s a at 12dpo realistically I should show on either test even though I did get some convincing results at 9,10,11 dpo maybe it was a chemical ? Anyways is due in 2 days so I guess I’ll be here again next cycle . Had a long chat with hubby as he can see how this is affecting me and I have decided not to test early anymore. I just set myself up for heartbreak so the earliest I will test is 13-14 dpo or wait till AF is a day overdue . I’m not buying anymore ic’s or cheap supermarket tests either they are a minefield .

Good luck to those of you with your BFP - Khalan x

And those of you who are now in the middle of or stating your TWW

I will prob lurk on this page until im in my TWW again x

User image

3 years ago

Cd4. Not much to report except yesterday was horrible with runs. Told my husband that I was probably stressed out to the max and that's why I'm not pregnant. He fully understands. Sounds like this cycle we are going to try again.

User image

3 years ago

Hey E.
I took a peak. I didnt see anything..but ur sti early, so u still have a chance.

Bb. So sorry
This thing can be soooo emotionally draining.

Hberry..I am at cd 2. Ovulating Next week. Hopefully hubby will be in the mood.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies.

I’m 12 dpo today and I feel pregnant so bad. The past 5 days I’ve had vivid dreams, restless sleep, cramps, thrush which I only had in my last pregnancy although it was later on, heartburn, increased smell, nausea and I was sick brushing my teeth yesterday. I’ve done the cheap strip tests and got negative yesterday and today :( what’s the possibility I’m pregnant. AF is due on Wednesday xx

3 years ago

Hi mum we are both in the same position I’m Due on Wednesday and 12 dpo today .had some convincing feint positives 10 and 11dpo then today negative but feel pregnant I guess only time will tell.

User image

3 years ago

Hey BB. Ugh it’s horrible isn’t it!! I’ve got so in my head telling myself I’m pregnant and I’ll just be a mess if I’m not!

3 years ago

Mum - totally iv has to step back a bit today trying to keep busy not symptom spot not test! I see it as AF is due in2 days haven’t got long to wait so just written this month off.

User image

3 years ago

Bb, don’t write it off ????was your conception date the 20th too? Got everything crossed for us! What symptoms have you had? X

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo