Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

571 - 580 of 847 Replies | Last Page

OK, 6dpo. Vivid dreams last night, bbt spike, mood swings/irritability, headache, breast tenderness, and I had a hot flash after doing the dishes! My face was burning, I had to stand in front of a fan! (hot flashes were my first symptom with my chemical last month, so this is exciting!) I am also experiencing the most intense itching in my right breast and nipple. It's frikkin awful. My right is always more symptomatic than my left for some reason, always more lumpy and sore than the other side during the tww. The itching is so bad that I can't ignore it, so I'm hoping that this odd symptom is a good sign!

3 years ago

OK, 6dpo. Vivid dreams last night, bbt spike, mood swings/irritability, headache, breast tenderness, and I had a hot flash after doing the dishes! My face was burning, I had to stand in front of a fan! (hot flashes were my first symptom with my chemical last month, so this is exciting!) I am also experiencing the most intense itching in my right breast and nipple. It's frikkin awful. My right is always more symptomatic than my left for some reason, always more lumpy and sore than the other side during the tww. The itching is so bad that I can't ignore it, so I'm hoping that this odd symptom is a good sign!

3 years ago

E got my fingers crossed for you Hun ! Sounds like your symptoms are stacking up. One of mine is insomnia it’s 03:18 am and I’m wide awake

User image

3 years ago

E- I hope you get your baby this cycle, too!
Bb- my insomnia has been crazy these last few days, too! I hope it turns out that same for you with you BFP just around the corner.
AFM- Dr. ordered blood levels today. Hcg hasn’t been posted yet, but my progesterone looks good at 24.8ng/mL. He should be calling next week to set up my first appt, which he wants to do early due to my history of miscarriage. I’m so excited to have a good Dr who wants to work with me and help me along. I believe I will also be considered Advanced Maternal Age because I will turn 35 2 weeks before baby’s due date, and am already high risk due to my history of preterm birth (my oldest was 3w2d early, and youngest was 6w early). I had Gestational diabetes with my youngest, as well. All these factors added together- I Am one high risk momma!

User image

3 years ago

@bb oh insomnia is the worst! Taking magnesium consistently helps me a lot, and if I miss my tired window and get a se ond wind, taking .5 to 1 mg of melatonin sorts me right out. I also always use a blue light filter on my electronics after sunset. I've dealt with insomnia for years because of my health problems and these are what have helped me the most!

@K&N My goodness, what a history! My mum was considered a geriatric pregnancy when she carried my sister and maybe even me because she was in her 30s. Well even wihh your high risk history, best of luck and many many prayers for you to have a safe, and totally uneventful pregnancy and birth of your beautiful baby! I really hope I can join the rainbow club in a few days!

3 years ago

Hi ladies

It’s crazy but I think I’m out this month though I got a few very Light positives yesterday did a frer this morning with FMU Was about 4:30am couldn’t sleep insomnia is a bitch ! Was about a 4.5h hold and it was feinter then yesterday and the easy @ home negative also did a clearblue how many weeks With smu and came back not pregnant

I really don’t understand how I could have come from so much hope and symptoms yesterday to zero BFP and just cramps today

I’m 10dpo so I guess I’ll know for sure in the next 4 Days

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladies. I’m on cycle day 17 here. Starting on the digital OPKs for the first time 5 days ago. Using the fmu I’ve been testing every morning since Wednesday and each day was a plain circle for Low Fertility. I took one this morning and it went to a Static Smiley for Peak Fertility. Which was great to see as I never truly knew when I ovulated every cycle . Don’t know why I didn’t take these tests before now ????

So for those of you who use them firstly is it ok to go from low fertility to peak fertility and miss the flashing smiley day(s)? Then secondly would you recommending we DTD for the next 2/3 days in a row just to make sure I got that Peak covered? Like when is ovulation likely to happen when you see the Peak. The test line was actually thicker than the control line on the test ???? Thanks guys.

PS Kahlan+Nats Momma Huge congratulations for you with your BFP. So happy for you! xxx

3 years ago • Edited

Bb- your tests look very positive to me! How are you feeling??
Sunny- I would test again today as fmu can be more concentrated and give a false positive. I would test a couple times the next few days until your peak is clear. Then aim to bd the day of peak and 2 days following. You typically ovulate 24-36 he’s after peak.

AFM- 12 DPO. Tests are progressing!! I’m constipated, exhausted, nothing sounds good to eat, super thirsty all the time, and my bloat is big. I’m bloating in a bump shape, too, instead of the more muffin top style PMs bloat. I get lightheaded when I stand up a lot, and have the stretching, round ligament-like pain in my pelvis when I stand from laying and when I cough and sneeze. I’m so hoping and praying that this will be my sticky little one- but I won’t lie- I’m a bit nervous after 4 losses- but my 2 girls more me feel a bit more reassured!

User image

3 years ago

Yay Kahlan. That's an awesome progression. I am so happy for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi ladies. Happy Sunday.
New cycle started. Hopefully will be back in the tww next week.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo