Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! I have 6 more days until AF, I plan on waiting until it's a day or two late to test

3 years ago

Ok. Hopefully u can hold out till then. The addiction is REAL.

3 years ago • Post starter

It sure is !! I been testing away all day ????

User image

3 years ago

I think I'm out I'm on cd 26 and 13dpo. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped 3 times, there was blood. First it was light pink then it went really dark. I'm in tears

User image

3 years ago

Ohhh no Hberry !!! Could it be implantation as it can take a few days after implantation fir the blood to travel down ?

User image

3 years ago • Edited

BB- my last cycle did the same thing as it is doing today. I've also never had implantation bleeding with any of my other pregnancies.
ETA... I used bathroom again and again wiped and now it is a dark red. I'm officially out

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry- I’m so sorry! Have a drink and take some time for you! Each period feel like a loss, or at least a lost opportunity- take some time to mourn the loss so you can move on to a fresh start in your new cycle

User image

3 years ago

Kahan- I wish I had it this cycle so then the baby would share a birthday if not be close to my mom and my late grandma Eleanor.

User image

3 years ago

@K&N CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@Hberry I am so so sorry! That seriously sucks. We were all so sure!

3 years ago

OK, 6dpo. Vivid dreams last night, bbt spike, mood swings/irritability, headache, breast tenderness, and I had a hot flash after doing the dishes! My face was burning, I had to stand in front of a fan! (hot flashes were my first symptom with my chemical last month, so this is exciting!) I am also experiencing the most intense itching in my right breast and nipple. It's frikkin awful. My right is always more symptomatic than my left for some reason, always more lumpy and sore than the other side during the tww. The itching is so bad that I can't ignore it, so I'm hoping that this odd symptom is a good sign!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo