Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

531 - 540 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! It's cd24 and 12 dpo. I've got the urge to test but have to wait til Friday when payday rolls around. I'm extremely exhausted, chilled again from the a/c, sore and sensitive boobs and drinking a lot of chocolate milk, the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies

Khalan it’s so early I had to remind myself today I’m 7dpo and prob haven’t even implanted yet !

H Berry was it you last cycle that did the bleach thing ? Sounds promising fingers crossed for Friday

I’m on 7 dpo and feel like a pile of shite headache and nausea! looked back at my previous cycles only have 3 as I erased everything after my MMC I always get a headache and feel sick around 7dpo think it’s just the progesterone increase we get around 6-10 dpo so if I go off this I’m out as it’s the same as the two last cycles I didn’t get my BFP!

Ohh does that doing aggressive ? So just gonna sit back and wait . I let my FMU
flush down the toilet then panicked and tested with my 2nd obviously bfn I do annoyed myself with that ! I give up I promised myself I wouldn’t tar till 9dpo when I’m in with at least a chance

Rant over lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Bb- yes it was last cycle, and the day after I did the bleach test AF reared her ugly face lol. Is it bad I want to test now while I have the urge to puke lol. 2 more days just 2. more. days.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry!
My first pregnancy, how i knew i was pregnant was my 6 yr old cousin came up to my belly and told me there was a baby in there. That night I took a test and bam! The test line showed up before the control.
It was the day my af was due. I wasnt expecting that. Didnt have the knowledge I have now concerning tww and eggs and all that. I had just gotten married...it was like 2 mnths later.

But he just said it out the blue.

3 years ago • Post starter

Lady - where are you in your cycle I know your out this one but you should be starting this whole fiasco again soon ?

User image

3 years ago

Bb, AF due in 5 days.

3 years ago • Post starter

Is being cold an early symptom?! I’ve never heard of that before but now that someone mentioned it, I have been FREEZING the past few days

3 years ago

Michelle- I have been chilled the past few days. Course my ac is set to 65 so that could play a part in it but who knows.
Ladyshipe- isn't it something how kids come out saying we have babies in our stomachs before we even know? I just have a feeling I am this time because of a lot of similarities from my last 2 pregnancies and the way they started.
Guess I can add pronounced veins on boobs to the growing symptoms list. Also have purple "patches" on my boobs much like my last pregnancy ( extra blood flow Im guessing).

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Michellie- my last pregnancy I was freezing! I’m usually warm and like the house cool. I had to bundle up for weeks I was so cold all the time. With my other pregnancies I was hot all the time.

AFM- I’m 8dpo. Tested about a hundred times today because I keep thinking I see a shadow starting. I’ve been tricked by indents on this brand before, so I’m not getting my hopes up yet. (Lies- we all know my hopes are sky high right now!!)
Still some twingey cramps Around the right side of my uterus. Other than that I feel super overheated, tired, and thirsty. Not too much else to note.
Can’t wait until morning to test again ????

User image

3 years ago

I’m 10 dpo tomorrow. I’m nervous to test because I don’t want to get upset if it’s just a false negative because it’s too early. I’m so torn. I tested two days ago and it was negative obviously and I was so discouraged.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo