Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

531 - 540 of 847 Replies | Last Page

7dpo- trying not to symptom spot since we all know that this early it’s just as likely PMs symptoms as pregnancy. Had some of the pulling sensation in my belly near my pelvis/hips like round ligament pain. Little twinges in my uterus. I’m crossing my fingers, but also know that it could be from all the shoveling I did working abdominal muscles that don’t get much use, and the amount of ice cream I ate over the weekend... still hoping and praying they’re signs, though!!

User image

3 years ago

Well- Evening of 7dpo now, and the rest of today I haven’t felt much. Guess we will see how the next few days tests go, but I’m not super optimistic.

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- You're still in this until AF shows her ugly head. Fingers crossed you caught the egg!

User image

3 years ago

You, too, Hberry! Crossing fingers for all of us in our TWW!!

User image

3 years ago

Got my crosshairs on Ovuview today and it puts me at 4dpo today, which lines up with when I felt O pains, and the last day of pure ewcm, so I think it's accurate. Nothing much to report aside from feeling sleepy, and while I was freezing all day yesterday, I am much more comfortable today. (It's Winter in Australia) Lovely progesterone symptoms haha! With my chemical last cycle I didn't start any pregnancy symptoms at all until 10 dpo, when I started getting hot flashes and was just generally super toasty, as well as having wacko disturbing vivid dreams. The biggest clue was that my bbt didn't start falling like it usually does after 10 dpo. I knew by my bbt that I was pregnant before I even tested! These next few days are going to draaaaagggggg onnnnn.

3 years ago

Morning ladies! It's cd24 and 12 dpo. I've got the urge to test but have to wait til Friday when payday rolls around. I'm extremely exhausted, chilled again from the a/c, sore and sensitive boobs and drinking a lot of chocolate milk, the same thing when I was pregnant with my daughter.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies

Khalan it’s so early I had to remind myself today I’m 7dpo and prob haven’t even implanted yet !

H Berry was it you last cycle that did the bleach thing ? Sounds promising fingers crossed for Friday

I’m on 7 dpo and feel like a pile of shite headache and nausea! looked back at my previous cycles only have 3 as I erased everything after my MMC I always get a headache and feel sick around 7dpo think it’s just the progesterone increase we get around 6-10 dpo so if I go off this I’m out as it’s the same as the two last cycles I didn’t get my BFP!

Ohh does that doing aggressive ? So just gonna sit back and wait . I let my FMU
flush down the toilet then panicked and tested with my 2nd obviously bfn I do annoyed myself with that ! I give up I promised myself I wouldn’t tar till 9dpo when I’m in with at least a chance

Rant over lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Bb- yes it was last cycle, and the day after I did the bleach test AF reared her ugly face lol. Is it bad I want to test now while I have the urge to puke lol. 2 more days just 2. more. days.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry!
My first pregnancy, how i knew i was pregnant was my 6 yr old cousin came up to my belly and told me there was a baby in there. That night I took a test and bam! The test line showed up before the control.
It was the day my af was due. I wasnt expecting that. Didnt have the knowledge I have now concerning tww and eggs and all that. I had just gotten married...it was like 2 mnths later.

But he just said it out the blue.

3 years ago • Post starter

Lady - where are you in your cycle I know your out this one but you should be starting this whole fiasco again soon ?

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo