Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

511 - 520 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Kahlan- you're sounding like me this time around haha. Now I get to wait until Friday when I buy some more

User image

3 years ago • Edited

That would be hard for me! Thankfully I have an arsenal of tests I definitely fall in the poas addict category. I planned to wait until at least 8dpo, but the urge was so strong! I have cheapies just for this reason, then FRER for if I finally actually see a line

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- I was never a poas addict until this time around. I'm leary of the internet cheapies because I don't know much about them.

User image

3 years ago

Hey Faith
My cycles are the same as well...

3 years ago • Post starter

Kahlan, yes!
Whoever made ic tests KNOW THE DRILL.
I think the more of then you have, the stronger the urge.lolol

Omg- seriously! The more I have the more I test, then I’m out of tests before I know it

User image

3 years ago

Yup. Then stress out cause u still have a few more days to test and u are all out....and u feel like ur missing out on getting an early bfp.

Yep- so been there! I usually realize and buy them when I only have about 6 left and ration the last few the addiction is real!

User image

3 years ago

Of a truth.

What’s the earliest dpo you mamas have got a bfp? I’m 7 dpo today and got a negative so now I’m feeling super discouraged ????

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo