Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 847 Replies | Last Page

That sounds promising! Hope that egg is getting burrowed in deep!

User image

3 years ago

8dpo- constipated and having tiny sharp pains by my hip- but that seems like it would be closer to ovary that uterus. Has the slightest shadow on my 3am test, but nothing at 7am. I think the 3am May be an indent, but it’s so barely visible- who knows- I’m thinking negative. We will see over the next couple days. I’m going crazy at this point! ????

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladies.
I'm going for baby number 5. Doubting I will be positive. (Hubby wants this virus gone for good first). Anyways, I'm 7dpo and feeling very nauseated today. Stomach hurts and hurts worse when my kids are laying on me in the recliner.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry - that sounds promising! I hope you catch the egg! My last pregnancy my belly was trendy like that with any pressure!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Kahlan- girl you got me all excited for you.lol. Oh the suspense.

Hi Hberry. I second what Kahlan said.

I am trying so hard to play cool and ignore any "symptoms"....so as to not symptom spot.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

hey I'm 4DPO creamy CM tender breasts gas and bloating but still feeling happy !!

User image

3 years ago

Welcome BB.
When is AF due, and when do you plan on start testing?

3 years ago • Post starter

10 dpo. It's like all the other symptoms have stopped overnight except for tender breasts. Not "feeling" pregnant. AF is due Friday, so I'm trying to remain hopeful.

3 years ago

Have you tested again Abit?

3 years ago • Post starter

For some reason I’m feeling like this isn't going to be my cycle. I’m trying not to be disappointed, especially since it’s still really early at only 8 DPO. But I just don’t feel like it is happening this month. Guess we will just have to wait and see, but I’m going crazy hoping! the symptoms that I do have are also PMS symptoms... the TWW is the worst

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo