Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 847 Replies | Last Page

9dpo and no real symptoms today other than sensitive boobs. I tested using my new cheapies yesterday and this morning. BFN both times, but I know it is still really early. Best of luck to everyone!

3 years ago

All this will power u ladies exhibiting is so nice....I am only not testing because I KNOW it's too early. My left brain wants to wait till AF.... but the right brain is telling me to start testing at 7 dpo..lol

3 years ago • Post starter

Lol- I failed and did my first test just a little bit ago. BFN as expected, but I just couldn’t resist

User image

3 years ago

Lol @ Kahlan.
Whoever made cheapies knows the struggle!
How long before AF Kahlan?

With my last pregnancy 5 yrs ago, I tested 2 days before AF and it was -ve. Then tested day of AF and got my +ve.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

7days! Oh boy.

That’s crazy! My earliest BFP (though barely visible) was 8dpo, and latest was 10dpo out of my 4 tracked pregnancies.

User image

3 years ago

Right- I would expect to know by the end of this week! But I’m going nuts now- I’m officially in the Testing Frenzy

User image

3 years ago

Lol!
Took you long enough

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo