Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Kahlan- Im cd19 and 7dpo. Major major symptoms today. Had to force myself to do anything today. Biggest thing today is my sour stomach and the constant urge to puke. Lots of twinges in my abdomen along with sharp pains. Feeling hot ( I don't temp) but I could feel heat coming off my head. Lots of gas as well. Boobs are super tender, sore and nips are sensitive Still extremely fatigued. 2 more days and I will test.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry sounds promising !
Kahlan - I’m same day as you 3 dpo feeling so tired but happy- my cm has gone from nothing to lotion like when I checked and my cervix has gone back to infertile!!i did say I wouldn’t check till 9dpo now Iv been telling myself I’ll check earlier if I feel implantation so who knows I did actually think about poas this morning

Good lock everyone and

User image

3 years ago

Smh Bb....lol

3 years ago • Post starter

Lady- I know I’m too much

User image

3 years ago

Bb- lol! I feel ya- the urge is there. My goal is to resist until 8dpo. I don’t think it’s even physically possible for me to get an earlier BFP.
Hberry- I’m crossing my fingers that all of the symptoms end in your

AFM-
4dpo. Thick, creamy cm- lots of it. Vivid dreams. Stuffy, dry feeling nose. The stuffy nose was the first symptom on my last 2 pregnancies, but I’m pretty sure it’s too early for any of these things to be signs yet. 4 more days until the testing frenzy begins! Thank goodness I have the 3 day weekend with hubby home to help keep me distracted! Gotta get the ground leveled for my blue bag of water (aka pool). Lots of shovel work in my very near future. 90° temps forecasted next week!

User image

3 years ago

Lol. Naah.
Its called the Two Week Wait.

3 years ago • Post starter

And by “two week” they mean two centuries!

User image

3 years ago

Bb- Getting closer and closer to testing! Im having lots of more symptoms this morning. I noticed my nips are getting darker. That hasn't happened in any of my other pregnancies

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan....yes!!!

Hberry, u have me all excited over here!!!!

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey ladies...I hope you’re all doing ok?
Lots of good symptoms I’ve been reading!
I have still got a week before my fertile period...I am going to make sure I BD the week after my period instead of just a couple of days to make sure all is covered...been taking my vitamins this cycle...not so much for partner though so we will see how it goes!
Looking forward to seeing how everyone’s TWW ends up over the next few days x

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo