Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

471 - 480 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Bb, ur on a whole other level.lol

How's everyone doing today?
Found out a few days ago a close friend just found out she was pregnant. Was not trying to.
She said what tipped her off was that her nipples were SUPER sore. Same thing happened with her last pregnancy 7 years ago.

3 years ago • Post starter

Bb- I have my pregmate cheapies, FRER, and clear blue digital- so I’m right there with you! I stocked up last cycle, but the cheapies never gave me enough to move on to the fancy tests.
2dpo today... just waiting.... a few more days to implant window, then I’m sure I will symptom spot like crazy! BD’d 3 days before O, but hubby wasn’t interested o day or day after. Hopefully that is enough. I did use preseed 2 of the 3 days, so I think that should help keep the swimmers happy while they wait.

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies!
Kahlan- I have the urge to POAS and I'm only 6dpo! The wait is driving me nuts!
AFM- I'm on cd18 and 6dpo. I woke up with an angry stomach and super hungry. boobs are still tender and nips are sensitive. I suppose I should continue my search for a new OBGYN dr. My first passed on a family trip years ago and y second retired after delivering my now 2 yr old son..

User image

3 years ago • Edited

evening ladies

I know its far far to early for symptom spotting ...but its the end of 1dpo for me, I had a shooting in my right boob really weird getting a twinge in the right side of pelvis when I was ovulating I had it in the left for 2 days with mild cramps and my hubby has gone to bed I wanted to do the last BD of the cycle but iv ruined him ...so hopefully 6 days 7 times is enough lol

User image

3 years ago

Bb- I get it with the symptoms, I've never really paid attention to symptoms until this time around.
Afm its cd18 and 6dpo. The tests i ordered came today. I really now have the urge to POAS. I've had hot flashes and chills today along with the same symptoms from the past few days.

User image

3 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m 5 dpo I have mild cramps heartburn moodiness... I already tested lol smh it was negative. I will try again at 8dpo/9dpo

3 years ago

Oy, it's 3am and I woke up from a dead sleep with a major urge to puke. Im on cd 19 and 7dpo with AF due in 4ish days. Now I can't get back to sleep. I've also checked off 10 symptoms already.

User image

3 years ago

Welcome Kat!

Hberry..test test test test test..
Let the addiction begin..muahahaha!

Ladyshipe - Im 7dpo and tested this am and BFN. Will wait til sunday. Will also get another box of tests if I get another bfn Sunday

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo