Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

471 - 480 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I’m 34 and have very light periods as well. 3 days and done need more than a panty liner. My dr said it’s normal and shouldn’t impact conception, but I definitely had the same concern.

User image

3 years ago

Amy- yes, I live in Wisconsin. I'm just glad I'm not at the baseball diamond freezing my butt off haha!
Kahlan- my flow isnt as heavy as it was when I was younger. I also find myself not changing as often as I used to.
On the bad side of this, my daughter said I can't go back to work because she has to go with

User image

3 years ago

No BDing for me today- O day. Kinda figured hubby wouldn’t be up for it. Hopefully swimmers from the 3 days before make the race!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- fingers crossed you caught the egg!
Afm it's cd17, 5dpo. Lots of pains in my abdomen and lowerback area this morning. Hoping it's geared up for implantation. It's also 6 days til AF shows up. Hoping I don't have to deal with her for awhile.

User image

3 years ago

hey ladies fingers crossed for you Khalan
h berry I know what you mean not having to deal with AF

ok so today I am at CD12 and dpo 0 ( thanks Khalan and berry for the insight ) or ovulation day ....from yesterday have been having dull cramps on and off on left side lower abdomen area, and today with a few twinges here and there ...have made my hubby BD every night from CD9 and morning and night yesterday used pressed last night and night before ...gonna jump him again tonight and tomorrow sorry TMI used only 1g of pre seed as I haven't told him I'm using it. CM is dryer than a nunns as the moment so I need something . so officially tomorrow will be starting the dreaded TWW

baby dust to you all

User image

3 years ago

bb- good luck and catch that egg! Fingers crossed fr you as well!
So looking back on the cycle that I conceived my now 2 yr old son I took my pregnancy test BEFORE ovulation day according to the chart on here. So this makes me think I ovulated before on that cycle. I didn't realize it until this morning

User image

3 years ago

Bb- only a day apart! We can go through the agony of the TWW together! I’m only 1dpo and already itching to poas! 7 more days til the madness starts for me! I would like to wait til 9dpo, but let’s face it- if I make it to 8dpo I’m winning!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan hahaha I know who are we kiddin right ? I was looking today at the site at how early ppl Got their BFP and with what brands I have 3 types / brands of test all ready to pee on !!

User image

3 years ago

Bb, ur on a whole other level.lol

How's everyone doing today?
Found out a few days ago a close friend just found out she was pregnant. Was not trying to.
She said what tipped her off was that her nipples were SUPER sore. Same thing happened with her last pregnancy 7 years ago.

3 years ago • Post starter

Bb- I have my pregmate cheapies, FRER, and clear blue digital- so I’m right there with you! I stocked up last cycle, but the cheapies never gave me enough to move on to the fancy tests.
2dpo today... just waiting.... a few more days to implant window, then I’m sure I will symptom spot like crazy! BD’d 3 days before O, but hubby wasn’t interested o day or day after. Hopefully that is enough. I did use preseed 2 of the 3 days, so I think that should help keep the swimmers happy while they wait.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo