Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

451 - 460 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Update- doggo is good. A couple staples and antibiotics and pain relieves- and of course- the dreaded cone. Vet says it was more likely done while wrestling with the other dogs while playing. Thank goodness my hubby works at the vet clinic- our fur babies tend to be accident prone! Waiting for my next bathroom break to do another opk because I’m feeling so impatient! Come on ovaries- let that egg loose!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- I'm so sorry about everything that has happened so far. Hope thins turn around for you and get better.
AFM I ordered pregnancy tests ( pack of 2 from walmart). They will arrive Thursday. I also broke down because of my mother in law today. She wants me to get my oldest son drugged for depression and I refuse and then she put the blame on me. I don't know how much more of her insane outburst like this I can take. I refuse because my son doesn't deserve it and I know what happens when on those antidepressants. I'm about ready to cry again

User image

3 years ago

Hey ladies...oh Kahlan I’m glad the pooch is on the mend...how lucky your hubby works in the vets!!! With regards to everything else just try not to put too much pressure on yourself xx
HBerry...he is YOUR son at the end of the day...you know what’s best for him, yes advise from friends and family is great but ultimately is something to be discussed with you/hubby/son ...I hope you get it all worked out soon xx
I am now on CD2...started taking vitamins this month on top of my folic acid also will be making sure OH takes his as I know he hasn’t ( not like they are cheap either!) This month I am just going to make sure we BD more the week after O too because of these long cycles. Got a feeling I will be going back to work 1st June so I am just going to be making the most of this family time whilst I have it.

3 years ago

Amy- yes and I told my dh that i want him on something natural and not all chemical and make you wig out. ( I used to be on antidepressants and know what they do). My mother in law laid the blame on me as to why my oldest son is the way he is. He battles depression (his real dad, my exhusband, abused him and my 8 yr old). He also has pku and that's a fight too.
Afm im on cd15 3 dpo. Girls are getting super sensitive, and feeling nauseated again. I swear in the tub last night, I saw the nips getting darker. Hope Im not imagining it.

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- Good luck and fingers crossed for you! Go get that egg!
AFM atm my sense is heightened and a lot of things that I am smelling today is making me nauseated. I can barely change my 2 yr olds pull ups. Today he isn't feeling so good so potty training is off and pull ups are on as precautionary. Breasts and nips are super sensitive. I have twinges in my lower back on my right side and my eye is twitching like crazy today. It's driving me crazy lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

kahlan- fingers and toes crossed for you what CD are you ?
Hberry- sonds promising how many dpo are u ?

ok so looks like ill be joining the two week wait early ! I usually ovulate on CD 15/16 which are my two peak days ( well this is only the 3rd cycle been monitoring so why knows ) but the last two were CD 15/16
this cycle started high on CD 9 and got my peak today on day 11 so will ovulate today / tomorrow checked my cervix position which I'm new to it seems to the right high but I have small hands and the hole is a bit obscured but its soft and seems a little open sorry TMI!

is ovulation on CD 11/12 too early ? so to day wild be 0 and tomorrow 1 dpo?

majorly stressing out please help

User image

3 years ago

Bb- I'm 4dpo today and cd16. This morning I woke up with pressure in my abdomen. Not a lot but enough that I could feel. I also ovulated on cd12 this cycle. Ovulation day would be 0day tomorrow would be 1dpo.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Bb- if you peaked on OPK’s today- you’re more likely to ovulate tomorrow, then the next day would be 1dpo. Crossing my fingers for you!! And no- it’s not too early! Keep doing OPK’s until they are negative again to be sure you don’t miss your peak.
Hberry- only a few more days until you’ve made it to the testing window! I hope you get your

AFM- today is O day! BD’d last night and both nights before! Hoping to get some in tonight as well so I have lots of swimmers in the race!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- Get it girl! Hoping this cycle is THE cycle for you!
I had another dream of having twin girls. Identical twin girls. I got to name each one of each of my late grandmas and my late cousin whom all passed from cancer. My cousin from stage 4 breast cancer.
I went on the first response website and they sunday would be a good day to test. If it's negative sunday, i will wait to test another day or 2.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry do you always ovulate at he same time ...when are you testing ? what do you use ? internet cheapies? I have a stack now gonna try and hold out till 9 dpo

kahlan- we are a day apart its crazy how last month you guys felt miles ahead of me !! are you using pre-seed? used it for the first time last night only put a little in as I didn't tell my hubby....

how many days do your cycles vary....with my two 21 and 14 didn't find out I was pregnant till late wasn't trying same with the MMC in January so feel like this is all quite new to me, never really took much notice over the years always had the coil

Amy how you doing ?

and of course ladyshipe how's everything with you what stage you @?

fingers crossed for our BFP's this cycle

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo