Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

441 - 450 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I am excited for you this month girl.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey Rak..sounds like a hell of a journey you’ve had....I just wanted to say wishing you all the best for this month

3 years ago

Ladyshipe- my goal is to get that bfp! I'm getting the urge to test already and I'm only 1dpo

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Thanks Amy!

3 years ago

Well ladies:...I actually do not know what went on with my body this month but it played one hell of a trick...
Back ache and cramps woke me up this morning and pretty sure AF has started to make her appearance as have has a little spotting
Moving on to cycle 20 CD1
I am going to crack open my wine and eat a slab of chocolate later on I think!

3 years ago

So so sorry Amy. AF is a bitch! Best of luck to you in this new cycle!
Hberry- congrats on making it to your agonizing TWW. I hope you get those 2 pink lines! What are your plans for distracting yourself while you wait and obsess and try to resist the urge to test?!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- I plan to keep cleaning my house and going through boxes from when we moved in from 2018. I have a massive load of laundry to put away after washing for 3 days straight. I still have a massive pile and full chute of laundry to wash. I also have a bunch of old baby clothes Im washing and giving to a coworker who had her baby boy right before wisconsin got put on lockdown in March.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Ugh! Laundry! I generally do 2 loads a day to keep up. I hate laundry! And let’s face it- I usually skip laundry on weekends- so Monday I have 5-6 loads to do. My husband has no clue just how much work it is to keep up with laundry and dishes alone! Let alone the rest of cleaning, cooking, and keeping kids happy and healthy! Mom life is hard- but the best life to live!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- I agree! It's harder for me when my laundry is in the basement and I have to constantly go up and down the stairs. I always have to sit and take a break because I get so winded from going up and down the stairs all the time! Im skipping washing today just to be able to put away clothes. Ive washed a ton of clothes and hung them outside. Probably would be more done if i had a lot more clothes pins.

User image

3 years ago

I’m in need of a little moral support from you ladies. I’m on CD17 and my OPK’s have been up and down for the last week. I’m so frustrated. I’ve had 4 days of wet cm, then I’m on day 3 of ewcm. Cervix is HSO and yet my OPK’s are lighter again.
To add to this frustration- my father in law had a stroke yesterday, and had to be air lifted to a bigger city/better hospital. Because of covid- we can’t even visit him.
Then this morning we just found a big open would in my dogs side, about the size of a quarter. Can’t find anything that might have poked him, so hoping it wasn’t someone with a pellet gun out terrorizing animals. I’ve seen a few posts in our valley about dogs getting killed of wounds after someone shot them.
With the stress piling on- I’m not sure how I’m going to have good timing for BDing if O day doesn’t happen soon. My hubby tends to shut down with stress and I’m feeling the pressure! I feel like breaking down.
I posted a photo of my OPK’s. I just don’t understand why they are getting darker then lighter. Why can’t they just be steady like most people’s?!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo