Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

421 - 430 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Ladies is this possible ??? I took an OPK on 5/9 positive and first thing 5/10
I’m 6PDO today and took a hcg test with FMU and I swear I see a second line please tell me if you see it.
Made a bet with husband lol. Let me win this bet. ????

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi all.
Hippie. Yup that sho nuff looks like a positive to me....I have heard of women getting at 6 dpo.
But there is also a posibility that u o'd earlier than you thought.

Hberry. I HOPE u got that egg!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies! Hippie yes I see a second line, its faint but I see it!
Bb and Amy - thanks! It didn't much to entice dh to bd last night. I'm covered for awhile now!
I'm 1dpo still feeling exhausted. Last night I dreamt that dh and I did a facebook live gender reveal and again it was twins

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Oh boy. Hberry!!

Good morning ladies. This cycle I finally got a positive OPK without the aid of fertility medicine. I met with my new doctor, virtually, after the death of my Rep. Endo. on Easter. This new doctor confirmed my PCOS, which I’ve known I’ve had for years. He recommends that I start eating low carb and low sugar, which I did immediately. First week I was down a little more than 5 lbs. I really think that change was part of why i finally got a positive opk. My husband and I were able to do the deed 3 days in a row starting the day I got my peak opk. I’m only 4 dpo, but my boobs have been super sore since 2 dpo. I usually don’t have great pain until 3-4 days before AF. We also used pressed this month. I’m really hoping we caught it. We’ve had5 IUIs and the new doctor was more interested in moving to IVF. Fingers and toes crossed we were able to do it on our own this time

3 years ago • Edited

Welcome Rak.

Hope u get that egg!!
When are u planning on testing?

Ladyshipe- I know! It's crazy and with twins on both sides it's making me feel like it really may just happen. Dh and i bded this morning again and i didn't have to do anything

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladyshipe! I have some 10 miu tests being delivered tomorrow, but I’m hoping to wait until Wednesday (8DPO) to take one. Hopefully I’ll be able to hold out. I a testaholic

3 years ago

Look at you Hberry getting it in!!

Ladyshipe- I know and all I did this morning was change into clothes so we could help my elderly mother in law and all he said was I want you and bam haha

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo