Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

411 - 420 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! Im on cd12 and according to my app, its O day. Have had slight pain in the left side off and on along with twinges galore. Im exhausted, metallic taste in mouth and have only wanted to eat certain foods like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter.

User image

3 years ago

Can this day be any longer ...no signs of af as of yet....boobs have become rather tender today like I’ve been doing Weight lifting or something so bit worried that it may be af gearing up ...but no cramps...

3 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope u all are still hanging in there.
I wanted to weigh in on those pic tweaking with the saturation.
I did the same thing with my test last month. Showed a faint line. Got all excited hoping..then took another test the next day...stark white...period came late that night.

I am hoping that those who tweak the photos and see a line, that ur line is def. a ...but I wouldnt put much stock in it.
As our dear fellow poster BB said a while back...a positive is a pisitive...u wont have to manipulate to see it.

Its a hurtful thing to think u see a line and then AF shows...
to everyone. Entering my fertile window in a few days.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

For you Amy!!
Kudos to your will power

3 years ago • Post starter

Give it all you e got lady and thanks

3 years ago

3 years ago • Post starter

Well I enticed the DH to bd again tonight and have covered my fertile days to get that egg! Right now I'm starting to feel nauseated again. The pains in my left side and lower back have gone away after having them off and on all day. Im also feeling like this cycle is THE cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Good morning ladies hope you area all well ?
Amy any news?
Hberry sending you and love over this TWW x

Lady yep a positive is a positive !

Ti
His morning CD 8 my monitor told me to test only been using the monitor For 3 months now one was off my MMC So don’t really count that last two cycles exactly the same this one I got a high reading 3 days early !!! What could that mean I usually get 5 high then my peak

User image

3 years ago

Morning Ladies...
Ohh HBerry here’s to hoping good things come your way over the next couple of weeks...
I am now on CD31....in this basis it is possible I have ovulated later than thought if I end up having another one of these weird ass long cycles....maybe my cycles will just be longer from now on? who knows what Mother Nature decides....anyway if I have then I have still got my BD covered for another couple of days ....boobs tender and fuller and cramping is same as yesterday...like the very beginning of af...niggly cramps and lower back but it never escalated just stayed the same...all could just be PMS but who knows ...what I have noticed is that my skin is rather clear at the moment...I usually get a nasty something along my jawline around my period...although i haven’t put an ounce of make up on for a month and half so that is probably helping (I am the lockdown mum in a big hoodie, leggings and a glass of wine in hand lol...although the wine is staring at me in the fridge saying why haven’t you drank me all week!!) took an IC this morning and chucked it In the bin after only analysing it for about five mins I don’t want to keep going back and finding something that potentially is not there...anyways we will see what the day brings ....Happy Saturday to you all x

3 years ago • Edited

Ah sorry BB, I didn’t see your post....nope nothing changed over here yet:..
I don’t know much about the monitor things...maybe I need to ramp up my game next month if I am out...could t hurt

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo