Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

401 - 410 of 847 Replies | Last Page

morning ladies - Amy amazing willpower!
h-berry I can relate a little last month I made him do it everyday during fertile window last night mentioned it and he was like ohhh not that again !!!

on CD6 today gonna pretend AF is still here and ill withhold for a few more days...it takes about 3 days of no bd for him to want it ...and im not going to mention what days I'm fertile I think he feels like he's being used.

User image

3 years ago

I have been looking at my app wrong...it has calculated my af to start tomorrow ...not Saturday..
Who would have though the day would come when we have to plan the bd’ing because we don’t want our partners to feel used ect.... I mean honestly....these men just need to put on their big boy pants and suck it up (or in this case take them off ) that’s the only bit they need to help with for now!

3 years ago

Amy - thanks and LOL! That should be a second nature to them haha.
bb- I had to guilt trip him and then entice him before we bded... The things we won't do just to get our way right LOL!
AFM Im on cd 11 with 3 days to go (possibly) before O day ( according to my app.) It would be 6 on here but I adjusted to have my stuff in sync.

User image

3 years ago

Feeling pretty knackered today ladies...could just lay in bed and have a snooze but plodding on

3 years ago

Hberry I know right the look on his face it was like I was the predator now he knows how I usually feel !!
Amy did you test ?

User image

3 years ago

No bb...I am going to hold out...my last couple of cycles have been oddly long so I am going to see how tomorrow goes I think...don’t want to keep wasting tests!

3 years ago

Amy - I hear you ! I just sticked up on amazons finest cheapies even though I said I wouldn't test early and provided hubby comes anywhere near me lol

User image

3 years ago

Hey Ladies well AF showed up today right on the due date. I am so sad and down today I really had a good feeling this month. Especially with my symptoms. Anyway I’ve made an appt with my GP to go speak about this as I’m trying for almost 18 months and I’m 36. My other half is annoying me so much with how calm he is over things. His motto is if it happens it happens!! They have no idea. And that makes me so much worse when he says that.

We had a conversation before and his thoughts are if it doesn’t happen naturally he’s perfectly happy not to have any kids! I just feel like he thinks he’s the big man and couldn’t have anything wrong with his little swimmers you know. But it’s the way he says things about conceiving and the times he picks he doesn’t understand how upsetting it is.

Anyway enough ranting from me how’s everyone else feeling today? Fingers crossed for a few more BFPs in the next few days

3 years ago

So sorry Sunny! I know how crushing it is to see AF arrive. Especially after all those teasing symptoms. I’m glad you’re seeing you GP. And I completely understand about hubby making comments about just letting it happen and it’s no big deal if it doesn’t. It breaks my heart every time- and they always say it to try to be comforting when we have been crushed by the arrival of AF, or when we get a negative test at a point where we just KNOW we are going to be out for the cycle and are just stuck waiting for her to arrive. They just don’t understand that saying things like that is as far from comforting as it could get. More like rubbing salt into an open would, then making extra sure to bring it in there nice and deep
Wishing you luck this cycle!

User image

3 years ago

Oh no sunny I am so sorry ...sending you a big cuddle...
I know exactly how you feel...this is month 19 now...I am 33 in July and my partner is 43 this year...we are lucky enough to have a little boy but I have that craving ache so bad for another child....seeing one line and af showing up is just soul destroying....get tour bloods done at the docs and take the first step...men are funny things sometimes...they just don’t get it do they!
But....in the plus side tour ad had come so tour next cycle is kicking in..wishing you all the best my lovely for next month xxx

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo