Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 847 Replies | Last Page

So sorry Sunny! I know how crushing it is to see AF arrive. Especially after all those teasing symptoms. I’m glad you’re seeing you GP. And I completely understand about hubby making comments about just letting it happen and it’s no big deal if it doesn’t. It breaks my heart every time- and they always say it to try to be comforting when we have been crushed by the arrival of AF, or when we get a negative test at a point where we just KNOW we are going to be out for the cycle and are just stuck waiting for her to arrive. They just don’t understand that saying things like that is as far from comforting as it could get. More like rubbing salt into an open would, then making extra sure to bring it in there nice and deep
Wishing you luck this cycle!

User image

3 years ago

Oh no sunny I am so sorry ...sending you a big cuddle...
I know exactly how you feel...this is month 19 now...I am 33 in July and my partner is 43 this year...we are lucky enough to have a little boy but I have that craving ache so bad for another child....seeing one line and af showing up is just soul destroying....get tour bloods done at the docs and take the first step...men are funny things sometimes...they just don’t get it do they!
But....in the plus side tour ad had come so tour next cycle is kicking in..wishing you all the best my lovely for next month xxx

3 years ago

Today my sister's friend found out the gender of her baby and made the big announcement on facebook. When I seen it I nearly broke down in tears.

User image

3 years ago

Well af is meant to be due today....cd30, 14 dpo...I’ve saved my fmu but I’m scared to test....think I might just hold out to see what happens and test tomorrow...rather have af than see another negative

3 years ago

Wow Amy how are you holding off. I do understand how Af is easier to swallow than another negative. I have just had a read through, and all your stories could have been me writing them, timing b’ding, hubby not interested, etc. 11 yrs in total we endured that. I am however a total poas addict, that I am embarrassed.
So I just need to get this off my chest. I am three days late, the last yr af has been regular 28ish days. I always get really sore boobs as sign of af. This month nothing. I have tested tons and most negative, I have had two test with squinters but literally dry negative. I don’t feel pregnant, and don’t feel that af is going to arrive. I have used all my Ic’s and am resisting buying more, as I really need to break the poas addiction. My cervix is high and hard. I can’t work out if I am just having a long cycle, pregnant or going mad. I am just going to wait this out. Sorry for jumping on the thread and not being active, busy homeschooling three children, and working. Whilst trying to not guess at what my body is doing. Xx

3 years ago

Hey Gezzy ....well I did it...I caved in....of course if was a stupid bfn ugghhh ...
Gezzy it’s hard isn’t it...I’ve always had pretty regular cycles but my last two were 32 and 34 days...the excitement of being so late and then af showing up was just horrible....I really hope you get you bfp ... was am keeping my fingers crossed for you this test just came straight up with an crap too...I’ve just spent about ten minutes staring at it!

user submitted image

3 years ago

So I’ve just put my picture up on my photos...and when I used the saturation tool it comes up with a big fat line....this didn’t happen with the other photos of tests that I took earlier...could this just be picking up a be so or the start of something or am I just clutching in to really really thread bear straws! I need brutal honesty ...slightly desperate crazy lady over here!

3 years ago

Amy had a quick look hun I know what you mean I can kind of see an outline but I would class that as a negative ... it’s so stressful last cycle I drove myself mad I acted all weird with my husband in a way when AF came I felt I could reset now I’m on CD7 and start testing with my clearblue fertility monitor tomorrow I can feel the anxiety rising Iv gone online and bought a crap load of internet cheapies why ? I promised myself I wouldn’t test till 10 dpo

Gezzy I feel your pain hun this is all such a mind F ! When fell pregnant late last year I wasn’t even trying .... now after the MMC as much as I try and calculate nothing ... I think we stress ourselves I’m going to try and have the approach of let it be and see how that serves me this month.

Much Love to you all

User image

3 years ago • Edited

BB yeah I know in my heart ...but ever the hopeful! Ah well just see what the next few days bring ....
Hope everyone is ok today x

3 years ago

Morning ladies! Im on cd12 and according to my app, its O day. Have had slight pain in the left side off and on along with twinges galore. Im exhausted, metallic taste in mouth and have only wanted to eat certain foods like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo