Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I did- in some light there’s a shadow line, and other light it looks stark white, so I think it’s an indent

User image

3 years ago

@Kahan, sounds like your body is all kinds of confused. I'm so sorry. I hope you get back to "normal" soon so you can continue on your way!

3 years ago

Me, too, Ladyshipe! Me, too!

User image

3 years ago

only 6dpo
feeling a bit crampy and this twitching won't stop

User image

3 years ago

Might be a bit early for a positive...unless u O'd earlier than u thought.
Are you temping?

3 years ago • Post starter

My test has the same shadowy line. I think I just got another batch with indents that give off a shadow when they’re in just the right light.

User image

3 years ago

not temping as my bbt thermometer battery died just before ovulation used clear blur advanced monitor and felt ovulation pain night before first peak so could only at a push be 7dpo feeling a bit like I'm getting a cold tho

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Tested using FMU & another cheapie. Got the lightest of lines but it's there! I'm sitting here in disbelief. AF due tomorrow. I'm 12dpo and on cd27. I looked on my Flo app and last time I tested on cd30 w/ a BFP right away. Fingers crossed!!

3 years ago

Abit- post a pic!!!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan did the twitching feel like a muscle spasm ? I think you are still well in with a chance . are you testing again tomorrow ?

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo