Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

381 - 390 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Lady - I think it is a completely natural feeling ....I have that sometimes too and it makes me feel awful...especially with trying so long and oh not gone to be tested yet...even though we have a son I just worry because we’re not getting any younger...he is 10yrs older than me so you just want peace of mind don’t you. Have you tried sitting down and explaining what this means to you, and how it makes you feel. It’s not a nice feeling you say being pushed away when you should be a team...after all it takes two to tango so the pressure shouldn’t just be in you. Maybe try talking to him at least with it all out in the table he knows and then it’s up to him to decide what to do with information as he may not realise he’s making you feel this way, wishing you all the luck xxx

3 years ago

Amy- I have told him numerous times how I've felt. He is too d*mn stubborn. Only thing I can do is keep on dropping hints and trying to get it through his head. So frustrating. I'd rather have my kids now rather then how my parents did and ended up with a surprise baby at 45 and 52. Yes my dad was 52 when my youngest sister was born and my mom was 45 and a very high risk. I don't want that at all and the hubby knows it.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry- I get it. When we were trying a while back before I got pregnant 5 years ago, that was happening too.
Alot of times when u are trying to conceive, bd turns into a chore and most men get turned off by it. Some men begin to think its no longer enjoyable because now there is an agenda attached.

With me, I just let it go and relax....it makes no use forcing the issue..then get upset and it turns into a big thing.

As Amy said, just maybe sit and talk with him. Also remember, the older some men get, their libido lowers.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I don't force it, I drop hints that I'm in the mood and he would rather play his stupid xbox one. I feel like he thinks that's more important then having "us time."

User image

3 years ago

3 years ago • Post starter

Hberry- I have the same exact problem! I feel like my hubby is always super pushy for sex when I’m on my period and not in the mood or don’t want the mess, but the closer to my fertile window I get the less interested he is! I have made a plan that we only bd every 3rd day during the follicular phase. Once I hit my fertile window we go every other day, then once I get my positive test we go 3 days in a row. That is getting my timing to be better. Although as soon as my fertile window hits, I want it every damn day, that was too much and he fizzled out a few days before O day. I always felt so rejected and unattractive and hurt. Good luck with it all! It’s not easy and all the frustration and emotions involved in ttc are so hard on us!

User image

3 years ago

Feeling a bit sad today. Have had niggling pains in my lower abdomen most of the afternoon feels like AF is on the way ???? this is such a difficult journey at times.

3 years ago

Kahlan- the hubby makes other excuses to get out of not bding down... I don't feel like I'm worth his time anymore. And he's usually the one who is wanting it, but if I want it, it's never a good time for him and the excuses just flow out of him

User image

3 years ago

Hberry- mine is exactly the same. I pretend I’m not interested as much as possible now, and he’s being more persistent. If I cave the moment her wanted it- he doesn’t persist in the days that follow... it’s so weird having to play games to get sex
Sunny- I am sorry you’re feeling down today. It is so painful and disheartening every single month when you are just expecting and waiting for AF to show up. It just feels like one more lost opportunity to hold that baby after all the hope of seeing those 2 lines.

User image

3 years ago

Goodmorning ladies!! AF hasnt showed up but this morning i woke up to peachy CM with a hint of blood. Has anyone encountered this in early pregnancy? I have never been pregnant so im not sure what to think of it. Dont want to read to much into it if its not important.

Now as to recap with what you have been going through my friends:
HBerry & Kahlan - men are weird creatures. And i do believe that they sometimes feel doing the BD is more of a chore for them with some sort of accomplishment they have the need to achieve. That could put pressure on someone i think. But I completley understand about not wanting to watse too much time and get older too. But if hubby is not having it, Try to let things cool down a bit and maybe him knowing the need of not always having to do the BD will make him want him more as days go by. Try not to stress about it too too much my friends at the moment. Maybe try to enjoy the things 'he' likes to do for a tiny bit?? But i wish you the best of luck with everything and dont get to down about it.
Sunny- im there with you. Im hoping AF doesnt visit soon. She was due yesterday.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo