Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

351 - 360 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Mel.
For u.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hiya, 1 dpo as of tomorrow! We only babydanced once this cycle but doesn’t hurt to still hope for a baby!

3 years ago

Lady- we are on the same CD this month ! I’m sure we were a couple days out but that’s because I ovulate around day 15/16 I’m going to try and take a leaf out of your book and wait later to test last cycle was a mind F ! All of those BFN were so disheartening

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies....
Uggh I think I am out this cycle....I feel like all my symptoms have gone which can Only mean it was a surge in hormones???? yesterday when I woke up I had loads of cm when wiped but this morning hardly anything today also boobs don’t feel as full as they have done since “o” and I got another bfn on a Superdrug sensitive test...I am 11dpo today ...I am not going to test any more now (she says!) I’m sulking big time ...I need to be strong and hold out until af! I need to get in the mind frame that she is on her way so I don’t get as disappointed
Melly - the weird jelly stuff was on 7dpo with creamy tinged v light brown for maybe just that one day and then it had just been yellowish, i guess lessening in brown but today seems to not be as much...still there but now just creamy white ....I just don’t know anymore! Feeling deflated

3 years ago • Edited

Amy hun don't be to hard or stress yourself out, everything happens at the right time, it seems when we stress about it doesn't seem to happen , you have time on your side. I have been there the crushing feeling when your nearer to AF and you realise its not going to happen. just let go and I bet it will happen .

on a different note I'm going to use pre -seed this cycle has anyone else used it.?..

User image

3 years ago

Thanks bb....I know it will happen when it happens at the right time....it’s just so hard when you’ve been waiting for so long...I have a stressful job (which I absolutely hate and have only stayed there because I’ve been ttc) so that hasn’t helped..although I am v grateful to still be employed during this time...just need to put things into perspective I guess. My oh is SO laid back and doesn’t understand why I get so upset every month...men are just crap sometimes...you can’t help but envy their ignorance to all of this sometimes can you
Boobs have become very “pulsing” as the day has gone on and belly feels weird...cm feels a bit more dried up so I think I know in my heart af is in the way...we shall see xxx ps- I have never used pre-seed maybe I should

3 years ago

Morning ladies! My sister's friend just gave birth to her daughter early yesterday (she was only 32 weeks when she went into labor). My sister's other friend finds out Thursday what she's having. My classmate just had her girl 2 weeks ago. Another classmate had her boy 1 month ago. Seeing all these posts about having babies or giving birth really is bumming me out.
I'm gonna have to make sure my hubby and I bed down more this week.

User image

3 years ago

Bb- I use preseed and I feel like it helps.
Amy- I feel you on wishing I could be as laid back as my husband! I hope you are wrong about AF coming on, but I also know that when I feel that way- she had always made her appearance. We get teased by the symptoms- but once we get that - know it’s coming- feeling, I think we just know our bodies and have that intuition... still crossing my fingers that you have a surprise on the way!
Hberry- I’m right there with you with all these pregnancy and baby announcements. They’ve hit me hard with 2 miscarriages since December. I feel so broken and hopeless each time, but then hope returns. I’ve done it before and can do it again. And I know it will happen for you, too!

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Kahlan! I feel like I'm alone on this journey because everyone else is a step or 2 ahead and I feel like I'm the one who is behind. I also feel horrible because my daughter is the only girl and I feel like she could use a sister. TBH I'm also feeling left out and wanting another girl. My daughter changed my life after what I went through with my exhusband. ( had her after I was divorced) She was also the first grandchild born after my dad had passed from cancer in 2015. She ( Raine is her name) is so much like my dad and it's another reason I would like another little girl.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Ahhwww hberry I love your daughters name...! Don’t ever feel like you are alone....we can all help each other along with our craziness on here!
Xxx

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo