Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

341 - 350 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Mel. I have a feeling I am but only a test and so many days of waiting will only confirm it. I feel like I am just jumping off the deep end and coming up with names for both boys and girls. I feel like this will be a name battle just like it was when I was pregnant with my 2 will be 3yr old son in December

User image

3 years ago

Everyone here is so sweet and caring. You gals are awesome!!

Amy- have you been having any symptoms at all?? And i will deff keep you guys updated and posted on AF tmrw
HBerry- how about yourself, any symptoms?? Do you already have children as well?? Coming up with names...how exciting ^.^ any thoughts of good names you have came up with??

3 years ago

Mel- I have 4 already. I have a 10 yr old, 8, 4 and 2, will be 3 just before Christmas. Boys names I like so far are Declan, Isaiah, and Lachlan. Girls names I like so far are McKenna, Harmony and Melody. I know for the middle name I would like to combine my grandma's names. Both my grandma's names are Alice and Eleanor. Going be a hard one to name if it's a girl.
Symptoms before o day are sore nips and tender breasts, twinges, gas and frequent trips to pee lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hey melly-I has the usual post “o” symptoms so didn’t think too much into it but had a weird “show” on 7dpo like a snotty cm that was brown tinged....the tinged cm continued and is now like a pale yellow/peachy colour....boob/nipple tenderness has continued as well as niggly cramps...I’ve sort of given up guessing about cramps and boobs as every cycle has been different and every cycle a bfn but I have never had the strange cm which is what I am clutching onto this time around I will be 11dpo tomorrow and af due on sat.

3 years ago • Edited

Amy- that sounds so promising! I am crossing my fingers for your !!

User image

3 years ago

HBerry- sounds like you have a lovely little family going on. How may more children are you trying to have? Im going to be 31 in June and my hisband and I are trying to start a family now. I love Isaiah and Harmony. Im expreiencing the same symptoms besides the trips to pee. So fingers crossed

Amy- how long did you uave that CM? I had a few days of crwamy stringgy wattery CM and a few days of dry, whitish clumpy CM...did you experience that too? It was a consistency i have never seen before. I hope AF doesnt show up on your door step this weeked. You HAVE to keep us updated!!

3 years ago

We're trying for 1 more. I'm hoping for 1 more girl so my little girl has a sister to play with. I have 3 boys. Another girl is a must lol

User image

3 years ago

Hey Ladies!
Hi and welcome to all new posters.
Hope those currently closing in on their tww get their

AFM - cycle day 4. Won't O until around cd 12-14. Going to take a chill approach.
Probably will wait until day of AF to test if she doesnt show. Hopefully!!. Aargh......dont want to give in to testing too early. I WILL BE STRONG

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

HBerry- i hope you get your little girl so your little one has a girl to play with =]

3 years ago

Ladyshipe- hello...and thank you for the warm welcome. Im hoping to get a BFP soon. AF due tmrw..we shall see. I hope you get a BFP when AF is due, or sooner =]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo