Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

321 - 330 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies just looking for your thoughts or similar stories please. Been ttc for over a year now with baby #1

I’m currently on CD27 out of a 32 day cycle. I’ve been feeling cramps in lower back and niggly pains on and off in tummy like as AF was coming but still 8 days before she’s due to arrive. Seems a bit early for symptoms like this.

Nipples have been so uncomfortable aswell. Had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday but that’s gone now and wondered if anyone has any similar experiences and ended up with a BFP? By my calculations I am about 8 DPO

3 years ago • Edited

A happy mother's day to all mothers on here and mammas to be

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey Amystone it’s great to hear someone else with similar symptoms at the same time! I usually get sore boobs/nipples a few days before af but never over a week before and the small bit of spotting it really making me wonder could it have been due to implantation! Fingers crossed for you also!

3 years ago

Thanks ladyship, it’s frustrating when the early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to pms isn’t it! Plus the tww seems to go on for weeks and weeks

3 years ago

Sunny..yes!
I hate the fact that tww and pms are twins....that's what causes us the symptom spot so much.

Period due may 17. Is frer reliable yet, read reviews of false positive. I also got very faint positive on cheapies but feel crazy

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

That is a for sure Congrats!
I am having cravings for sweets just like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter and I am not even close to my O day.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry...lol!

Ahhwww amiej... that is for sure a lovely ....congratulations ....
I sooo want to see a lovely line like that!
Sunny...how are you feeling today? My boob soreness has come down a notch since yesterday....took an ic this morning...it couldn’t be any more negative
Hberry ...my oh is a chef... think he got itchy fingers yesterday from being out of work for so long as he baked enough for an army...enough to satisfy a sweet tooth for sure! We’ve got 24 scones, cookies, choc fudge cupcakes and a sourdough loaf in the go...we need to donate some to family today as it’s dangerous having it all here ...
Ahh...I don’t know whether is should pick up a frer today? If I think I implanted at 7dpo do you think there would be a chance of a line in a frer today at 10dpo?
A lot of “peachy” coloured cm this morning again

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Amy- we have 5 containers of ice cream and 3 non dairy ice cream for my oldest who can't have dairy. He also can't have meat. We also have candy and sweets galore. I also bought lucky charms to help with the sweet tooth.. Haha
My daughter told me last night we have to put all the babies in her room ( her toy babies included)

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo