Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Amy- we have 5 containers of ice cream and 3 non dairy ice cream for my oldest who can't have dairy. He also can't have meat. We also have candy and sweets galore. I also bought lucky charms to help with the sweet tooth.. Haha
My daughter told me last night we have to put all the babies in her room ( her toy babies included)

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies really thought it was my month last cycle have been worried it’s too late because of my age I got my POAS fix today but it was a FSH test which I think is negative ( see attached ) ( so wish that’s how my htg looked like hey!) so I’m on CD3 can’t wait to be back in the TWW but I promise myself that I won’t start testing till after 10dpo Good luck to all
Of those in the TWW Xx

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry wow! You’re sorted for a few days then!

3 years ago

Uuggghhh ladies I’m not going to lie today is killing me...trying not to think about it too much but with these “symptoms” being the most promising yet but getting a bfn today is soul destroying....you have that tiny bit of hope the this month could be the one bit the reality slams you back to the ground because why would this month be any different from the past 18....just give me a second line already!

3 years ago

Hey Amy, my boobs were so sore last night and today all day. And today I’m feeling very nauseous for most of the day. Really hoping my period doesn’t arrive this month. But afraid to speculate with all these symptoms....

3 years ago

Hey Sunny ...
Compared to yesterday my boobs aren’t sad at all...all cramps have seemed to disappear and just have the odd niggle...still have yellow/peachy coloured cm that is between lotion/snotty...I am holding onto the hope that this means something as never had it before ....when do you you will be testing? I am going to do another in the morning ...I hope I see something!

3 years ago

Amy I’m going to hold off (if I can) until Thursday and see what happens. It’s soul destroying seeing negatives for sure! Your trying 18 months are you. I’m almost the same about 15 now. Didn’t think it would be this hard. Had a chemical pregnancy last year so that gives me hope that I can conceive at least! Fingers crossed for you if you test tomorrow.

3 years ago

Hi ladies. This is my first time here and saw this post and would love to join =] first time TTC i am currently 13 DPO in and 26 days cycle and AF should be here tmrw (im hoping she doesn't show up) i have been taking tests and been getting neg. results but for the past week and a half i have been feeling nauseated when i eat, been getting headaches which i normally dont get, and have a dull hip and back pain. My nipples are a bit sensitive and at night my nose will get clogged up. I also did experience bloating which lasted a few days with mild cramping and had this odd "feeling" cramps down in my pelvic area with mild shooting pain... which lasted a few days. Not sure if im over reacting but i think these are pregnancy symptoms. But im not too sure why i keep getting neg results. Has anyone gotten a BFP days way after past ovulation?!

3 years ago

Hello Mel!
I swear I jumped off the deep end because Im making a list of baby names and I have roughly 5 days until O day and 6 until I start the TWW...

User image

3 years ago

Hi Mellymel, how sensitive have the tests been that you have been using ? it can take a while for the hormone to build up.x

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo