Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I usually have very irregular cycles. 35-60 days. Vitex brought them down to 30-33 days. So it makes it so much easier to figure out my fertile window.even after my miscarriage I O’d on CD21 and I usually O on Cd19. My hubby has started working out, and his drive and stamina have improved so much! Maybe this will be our cycle. A lot of other cycles our timing was a bit off because he wasn’t in the mood or just didn’t have the energy to finish. Hoping and praying that all of this will be the combination that makes baby #3 happen. I’m so ready to hold a new little one in my arms.
10 days until my suspected O day my 3 week wait for the TWW is also enough to drive me crazy- but at least during this time I can DO something about it!

User image

3 years ago

Hberry I am happy hubby cane around. Hope he stays in that frame of mind for the next few days

3 years ago • Post starter

Lady- I hope so too. Being at each other's throats the past few days hasn't been fun. Fertile window starts Monday. Hoping he wants to keep on bedding during that window.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry- good luck this week! Hoping hubby just jumps on board!

User image

3 years ago

8-9 DPO and Tested this morning. Negative. This is 2nd month TTC. I’ve had more CM then normal, and cramping with twinges. But no sore boobs. I’ve still got time before AF. So staying hopeful.

3 years ago

Morning ladies....
Kahlan ...ahh I am keeping everything crossed for you this month
Hberry....we are all hoping that hubby will be wanting to get his freak on next week
Moonbeam ...morning to you...,I tested this morning too (9dpo) bit was kind of expecting it....it was only with an ic, I have three left now so am going to do one each morning and see how it goes before buying an frer...usually I buy them and then come on af so this time I’m not buying any until the last moment

3 years ago

Ugghh I am sooo bloated this morning, woke up feeling like I’ve eaten a massive dinner ..my tummy feels really swollen and crampy, boobs are also feeling very swollen and my nipples are burning/tingly....if this month finishes with a af then it has been a really cruel month....

3 years ago

Morning ladies! He's been wanting "it" for 2 days now. Although he's been on this where would we put the baby stuff..

User image

3 years ago

Hey Ladies just looking for your thoughts or similar stories please. Been ttc for over a year now with baby #1

I’m currently on CD27 out of a 32 day cycle. I’ve been feeling cramps in lower back and niggly pains on and off in tummy like as AF was coming but still 8 days before she’s due to arrive. Seems a bit early for symptoms like this.

Nipples have been so uncomfortable aswell. Had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday but that’s gone now and wondered if anyone has any similar experiences and ended up with a BFP? By my calculations I am about 8 DPO

3 years ago • Edited

Hey sunny daze ...
Your symptoms sound very similar to mine...I am 9dpo today and had brown cm a couple of days ago...been very crampy also, especially today with weird gloopy/yellow ish cm (isn’t it weird when we all say sorry tmi...but actually when I am reading forums I like to know every details ).... I can’t confirm about a bfp but I hope so for both of us

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo