Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Kahlan...I hope you’re feeling better today....ugghhh it just gets you down doesn’t it....I think this cycle and my last one have been especially hard because of the lock down...I usually have work to keep me occupied...I am 5dpo today...my brain says stop thinking these are symptoms but it’s hard to think what if....every month just gets harder ....if nothing happens this month I need to sit down with oh and see what we can do to help us along....I went for tests a few months ago and everything came back normal but oh still had not been ...we have a son already so I know we can but my oh suffered a really bad water infection last year and I’m worried this may have effected something ...also this past year my periods have changed and gone from light (4days approx) to 2...my last period was just one day of light bleeding and brown spotting...the sr didn’t seem to think this was a problem though but as the months go by...this is #19 now I do wonder...hufff...my boobs are ridiculously sae today and my nipples are very sensitive and hurt going down the stairs...anyway....I guess we will see ....
I hope everyone had been enjoying the sunshine! At least that’s something

3 years ago

So I took another test about 20 mins ago.I posted it in my photos. Am I having line eyes?

Please I am not afraid if you say its negative.
Still waiting for AF.

Maybe thats an evap line??

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I don't see anything in your photos, ladyshipe.

3 years ago

Figured. Line eyes got me!
Thanks Abit!

3 years ago • Post starter

No , I mean I don't see a picture there. I went to your profile and it said no photos.

3 years ago

Oh!
Hmm.
Gimme a sec

It should be there
There are 2 pics

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Pics were taken within 10 mins.

user submitted image

same

user submitted image

now that I look at them again, they look negative.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo