Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

261 - 270 of 847 Replies | Last Page

lady fingers crossed she gets lost up the mountain xx

User image

3 years ago

Lol!

3 years ago • Post starter

I'd love to shove AF and cousins crampy and bloaty off a cliff haha. Anyways I had a dream last night I had triplets 2 girls and a boy. My daughter Raine was in the dream and insisted on staying in the hospital in the dream. I had a hard timing naming the girls. It was really weird.

User image

3 years ago

ladies just got a couple of sharp stabbing pains in my left -central pelvic area then felt tingly and sick!!

User image

3 years ago

Off a cliff sounds good! ....is it just me or has your af cramps seemed to be going on for days to the build up of it...where as it used to be just the day before...I feel like my body knows how to get my hopes up...and then you have all the cramping for nothing...my cycles have always usually been 28/29 days but my last two have been 35/36 now how about that for cruel body tricks!
Lady I hope you’re get your
Thank for the welcomes ????

3 years ago

Yeeesss!!
Amy, yes!!
It's like during tww, your cramps drag oooonnnn, where as if it was just any other month, u cramp for maybe a day then its here.

Last month was the longest my cycle has ever been...a whole 29 days....as opposed to 24 days!
How cruel!!!!

I tested again and ofcourse Last bit of hope is now gone. So impatiently waiting for the mountain lady.

Don't go into depression mode, love. It will do more harm than good to your body.
My last pregnancy took 7 years to happen, however I have never experienced a miscarriage within those 7 years, although maybe there were chemicals, I just never caught them. So although I know it hurts, I truly don't know how it feels. I do know that going into depression mode would work against you.
Anger is ok....but don't dwell on it.
It's not your fault. Sometimes our bodies reject an embryo if something genetically is wrong.

I beileve you will get that little one. This may just be your month. You have a group of people here who support you.
It's going to be well!

Yea Amy this cycle is horrible for me. The cramps were the worst I've had since I was a kid. Im an emotional wreck this time around.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies I'm due today. And got this what do you ladies think. this is it.

I'm sending huge for everyone that it didn't happen this month i know the feeling of waiting and the agony that comes each month. sending to you all and hope this cycle is your lucky ones. Xx

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo