Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

241 - 250 of 847 Replies | Last Page

now that I look at them again, they look negative.

3 years ago • Post starter

Lady- I didn't see anything but my eye sight is bad in my left eye as it is damaged from the sun.
Afm - AF has slowed significantly. And there's a major weather system coming and of course get more snow and rain mix. ( Some Mother's Day ) Told my husband I'd rather be in bed all day then have to see it snow. I kept dropping hints not sure if he has caught on but we shall see.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Hberry.
I hope hubby gets the gist and give you what u want...after all it's YOUR day...

Hey ladies! Today has been a much better day. Every time a friend announces their pregnancy- it hurts so bad and I feel so broken- especially with a 9week miscarriage only a month ago. But today I focused on my girls and being active for myself and it’s been so much better!
Hberry- I hope your hubby catches on and you get you day in bed!
Lady- I see what you’re seeing- but I can’t tell if it’s just an indent or might turn into something. I really hope it turns into two beautiful pink lines tomorrow!

User image

3 years ago

Afternoon ladies...well today is 6dpo for me so still early days...not much to report apart from nips still seem to be on fire and still sensitive against clothes and going down the stairs...usual twinges and “prickly cramps” that now realise I seem to have every month after O but just now had a weird feeling behind my belly button like somebody was in there giving something a tug...weird...Time will tell ....????

3 years ago

Hey Kahlan. Glad to hear you are doing a bit better. May your girls give u strengh to push through. Been praying for you.

So, in regards to the pics, yes, the second one more shows the faintest of lines....even tho its the same test.

I have not tested again this morning as of yet. Still waiting out AF, just in case the 'line' is an evap line.

Amy- hope all those symptoms lead to your
When will u start testing?

Me too! I said I wasn’t going to test this month bit I have some IC and one CB digital that I had from last month...I think I will take one of them on Monday...and if nothing hold out...You would think you become immune to the negative tests but you don’t do you...I end up analysing it from all angles ????

3 years ago

Everyone in the tww become professional analyzers! It's ridiculous.

We perform acrobatics to see a second line...
No, u never get immune to
It's always heartbreaking...always.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Afternoon ladies hope you are all well? So yet again another BFP feel like I’m duffed but meh

ok so one of my apps says I’m
11dpo and in other 13 ?? But anyway when’s the best time to count ? like I know you traditionally count 0 as you first peak day but I read ( as you do ! ) that it can take up to 36 hours for the little guy to mobilise then you have the 24 hours ! I was looking at a site that’s for those who use ovulation to avoid pregnancy they say there are 4 days in which you can get PG

So if you count day one as ovulation you could be out on dpo by up to 2 days and not actually conceive till the day after ?

So if I apply that to myself then I wouldn’t be 13DPO I could be 10 or 11? Thoughts??

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo