Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

221 - 230 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I'm due today. And got this what do you ladies think. this is it.

I'm sending huge for everyone that it didn't happen this month i know the feeling of waiting and the agony that comes each month. sending to you all and hope this cycle is your lucky ones. Xx

user submitted image

3 years ago

hi Kayleigh I already voted positive!! I deffo see it !!! are you in the uk? did you test leading up to this one spill ...spill

User image

3 years ago

Thank you bb, yes I am in the uk. I had been testing but completely negative till yesterday when I could see a shadow but wasnt sure and I had been saving the 1st response one till today which is my official 1st day of missed period. But I had a mc 2months ago at 7wks so very nervous this time. What about you, have you been trying long where abouts are you this cycle. Xx

3 years ago

Kayleigh I'm dpo12 been testing since 8dpo feeling nauseous and had a headache since thin kind of reminded me of how I felt when I was pregnant last but had a MMC last day of January found out at my 12 week scan anyway I'm older and have already been blessed with 2 children 21 and 14 so the pregnancy was a surprise but we want to try again because we had come to terms with being the older parents in the mum and dads race but hey! it gives me hope that you have been getting BFN till 13dpo !! do you think you implanted late ?

and congratulations gain

User image

3 years ago

Oh no poor you, I had a mmc 8yrs ago now and still remember it. This is my four I'm trying for atm. I have a 9 6 and 2n half yr old all boys. That's lovely nothing wrong being an older mum. Good luck with your testing I have no symptoms other than I've noticed my sense of smell seems to have increased the last couple of days. I have no idea when I think I implanted I know I ovulated about cd 19/xd20. If it makes you feel better my 2 n half hr old I didn't test positive till day of missed period either so theres hope good luck. Xx

3 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies. CD3 for me and cousin crampy is going to get a bigger shove off the cliff because been nothing but a pain. Af isn't too terrible and showing signs of slowing.
Kayleigh congrats! If you invert your picture you really see the line!

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladies, I’m 10 dpo today. It’s the first month we actually ttc however last cycle I had a CP, didn’t get a faint positive until 2days late for AF and lost a week after. we weren’t trying but we were not avoiding either so it was a shock at first but then obviously devastating. I’m trying my best to stay positive and not symptoms spotting but it is so hard. I caved and took a test yesterday - stark white, which I did expect for 9 dpo but still deflating.
Took a couple this morning (as I saw sth) but could be line eyes - first one on the left @7am but not long hold or even fmu, the remaining were @11am on 4 hrs hold no drink. What do you think?

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Oh no hopefully af does one soon and next month is your month.
Thank you just that it's a sticky little bean

3 years ago

Hi ladies and welcome to newcomers!
Congrats Kay on your I see a shadow

AFM..lol...still waiting on AF. Took another test late last night and it was

I probably O'd late or something..I dunno.
Maybe my LP went up to 12 dpo as opposed to 11. I know I read somewhere that your Lp can vary + or - a day. Which would put me seeing Af either today or tomorrow.

3 years ago • Post starter

Mel and Kay!! So happy for you ladies!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo