Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

221 - 230 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I cannot begin to even imagine to have to deal with a miscarriage and the extra stress when trying to conceive afterwards.. U ladies are strong.

3 years ago • Post starter

Definitely my period. It’s going strong now and the cramps are BAD! I’m excited that it’s a new cycle and time to try again.
As far as the miscarriages go- I had a chemical pregnancy a few days before Christmas, then the MMC March 31st. My first 2 were MMC’s and I had my 2 girls in the middle. This most recent one I felt like something wasn’t right, so wasn’t super surprised there was no heartbeat at the first ultrasound. It broke my heart- but I was kind of expecting it, for some reason. It wasn’t nearly as hard as the first time when I had no idea there was such a thing as a MMC. It was shocking and beyond devastating. Now I’m just hoping and praying I conceive quickly, and get my sticky baby. I’m also hoping I can at least carry to 37 weeks this go around!!

User image

3 years ago

Just took an at home test and it shows negative. I'm going to wait to test again or if AF rears her ugly face

User image

3 years ago

morning ladies ...woke up feeling like crap felt sick headache sore boots near arm pit flu symptoms, this morning POAS and you know when your half asleep and I peed on the stick but I think I wet it too much and I couldn't see the red dye travel up the stick and the control line was really faint so I threw it away and went back to bed , about 30 mins later I went back to it ........check my pics and tell me what you think

User image

3 years ago

Update ..... tested again and negative maybe it was just an evap or a dodgy test I just need to try again in the morning trying so hard to to obsess

User image

3 years ago

Im officially out. AF reared her ugly head this morning. Even though I tested I didn't realize until I had wiped.

User image

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that hberry

User image

3 years ago

Not even spotting yet this afternoon, but I have severe abdomen pain. Usually I'm full out bleeding and not even that. Wondering if the store brand at home test was a bad one. Might have to pick up a clear blue or frer. Definitely confused on what's going on even though I seen blood this morning..

User image

3 years ago

Hey lovely ladies.
How's everyone?
10 dpo today. Bfn. Headaches, dull cramping...sore boobies...AF due in 2 days.
Feel like I am out. So just waiting for AF at this point.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi lovely ladies. I am 11dpo with not really any symptoms other than abit more cm. I have tested and it was n. And I'm due in 3days I'm hoping this will be my lucky month. I had a mc 2months ago and one 7 months ago but this is my 4th baby we are trying for. Good luck everyone. Xx

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo