Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that lady I tested today like a fool used a first response 6 day sooner and BFN I should be 11dpo so blah it should work but I read that I could have implanted yesterday or today so wouldn’t show also I could have ovulated a few hours later .....I impulsively bought some more internet cheap ones then tried to cancel an hour later but it would t let me I just don’t know why I’m putting myself through this torture

User image

3 years ago

Hey ladies.. hope you don’t mind me joining in. I am currently at 4dpo I think... I don’t temp but go by my cm.... this is my 19 month ttc baby no2 .... today my boobs are tender but not to the touch ...almost like I am breast feeding. I’ve had some tww’s with all the symptoms, cramping every day until af and others with no sniff of a symptom...so I just don’t know anymore! Going on the basis that this is hormones after ovulation but we will see...fc for all of you ladies for testing or starting your new cycle ....god it is so hard not obsess about this during this time...

3 years ago • Edited

Hi Amy. Welcome to the frenzy.
Hope u get your this month.

Bb- when r u expecting AF?
Mine hasnt showed up yet.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

welcome Amy
lady I'm due on the 9th I'm 11dpo today I think! ovulated had a peak 24th and 25th back to high on 26th xx
yours not showing up yet is a good thing!! is it usually like clockwork?

User image

3 years ago

Yes Kahlan. The wait for AF is horrible...cause part of you is STILL hoping that u might just be...but all these cramps are saying NOPE.
Still twiddling the thumbs waiting.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yes Bb. I have a 24 day cycle...every once in awhile it may be 25. I have an 11 day lp...which puts me for af to arrive today.
Boobs are not as sore and that for me is a sign she is coming roun da mountain.

3 years ago • Post starter

lady fingers crossed she gets lost up the mountain xx

User image

3 years ago

Lol!

3 years ago • Post starter

I'd love to shove AF and cousins crampy and bloaty off a cliff haha. Anyways I had a dream last night I had triplets 2 girls and a boy. My daughter Raine was in the dream and insisted on staying in the hospital in the dream. I had a hard timing naming the girls. It was really weird.

User image

3 years ago

ladies just got a couple of sharp stabbing pains in my left -central pelvic area then felt tingly and sick!!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo