Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 847 Replies | Last Page

We will see what tomorrow holds if AF shows or doesn't show.

3 years ago • Post starter

My daughter came into the bathroom with me and said so I don't get a baby? Broke me down that I started tearing up and said no baby not this time. She was just as crushed as I was

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Man!!

I know. She loves babies! She told me she wants to be a mom too. She's on this kick about telling me how she was a baby in my tummy. Then she turns around and says " Mom, when I get older Im having a baby in my tummy cause I'm gonna be a mommy too!"

User image

3 years ago

Are u in my house??!!
My 5 year old keeps talking about that too.
Keep asking me what was she doing in my tummy...then has the nerve to put her teddy under her shirt

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yep my 4 yr old daughter did that with her baby dolls. She also told me that when I have a baby she was gonna stay in the hospital with me and the baby so SHE could take care of the baby

User image

3 years ago

Awwww

Both of my girls want a baby sister! They ask me from time to time why I don’t have a baby in my belly, and if I can get one in there. hopefully soon I can tell them that I do.
This morning my husbands first words were, “I had a dream that you were pregnant with twins!” I’m surprised he didn’t refer to it as a nightmare but it would be a dream for me! I want 2 more, and he only wants 1 more.
Anyway- CD4 here- period is almost done. Probable around 2 weeks until O day. I can’t wait to get to test time again and hope for good timing and a beautiful
& to everyone

User image

3 years ago

The little ones. Gotta love em.
Whelp 12 dpo
Reeeaally think I am out now.
Just waiting for af. Having light af like cramping, soo, yeah.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Lady- I’m sorry
It’s so frustrating to get to then end of a cycle just knowing that you have another month of waiting, planning, hoping, and more waiting... I look at it as a new opportunity, but it’s so hard when you’re pretty sure you’re out, but still have to wait for the dreaded AF to arrive before you even get to the new opportunity.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo