Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 847 Replies | Last Page

That’s crazy! My earliest BFP (though barely visible) was 8dpo, and latest was 10dpo out of my 4 tracked pregnancies.

User image

4 years ago

Right- I would expect to know by the end of this week! But I’m going nuts now- I’m officially in the Testing Frenzy

User image

4 years ago

I lost my willpower, but I'm thinking of holding off until AF on Sat. Part of me remembers testing 2 days before AF last time and getting a BFN, but I honestly don't trust my memory. I think I waited to test because I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. Good to know you tested that way with a successful pregnancy, ladyshipe! Gives me hope!

4 years ago

Hi Ladies.
I'm going for baby number 5. Doubting I will be positive. (Hubby wants this virus gone for good first). Anyways, I'm 7dpo and feeling very nauseated today. Stomach hurts and hurts worse when my kids are laying on me in the recliner.

User image

4 years ago

Hberry - that sounds promising! I hope you catch the egg! My last pregnancy my belly was trendy like that with any pressure!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

hey I'm 4DPO creamy CM tender breasts gas and bloating but still feeling happy !!

User image

4 years ago

10 dpo. It's like all the other symptoms have stopped overnight except for tender breasts. Not "feeling" pregnant. AF is due Friday, so I'm trying to remain hopeful.

3 years ago

For some reason I’m feeling like this isn't going to be my cycle. I’m trying not to be disappointed, especially since it’s still really early at only 8 DPO. But I just don’t feel like it is happening this month. Guess we will just have to wait and see, but I’m going crazy hoping! the symptoms that I do have are also PMS symptoms... the TWW is the worst

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan, I'm feeling the same way today!!

@ladyshipe, I tested year. Another negative.

3 years ago

Lady- same here! And my symptoms are different than my last pregnancy, too. But each one has been different, so I have to remember that too. Plus I implanted extra early last time, and it was placed at the very top of my uterus. Maybe that’s why I got an 8dpo positive when my others were 9 or 10dpo.

It’s so hard not to drive ourselves nuts. Can you imagine if it were men in our shoes??

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo