Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Been having spotting since yesterday- I think this really is my period. My periods are usually very light, and I had horrible cramps yesterday like the first day of my period. Fmu test was negative again

User image

3 years ago

ok.
On to next month?

3 years ago • Post starter

Yep. I’m thinking of NTNP this next couple cycles, as I would love a spring baby, but will take whatever I get. I’m not sure I can let go of how badly I want my last baby, though- to not try! I’m not getting any younger, and since I didn’t conceive this past cycle- I will officially have a geriatric pregnancy with my next babe. Add that to my already high risk with 2 preterm babies and 4 miscarriages plus history of gestational diabetes... I want this little one as soon as he or she is willing to snuggle in!

User image

3 years ago

That ticking clock is a b****, Kahlan! I know it can all be so painful. I'm turning 37 this summer, and I've had to fight it for a while. I know so, so many women who have had successful "geriatric pregnancies"--many after mcs, infertility, IUI, IVF, etc. Your history sounds so intense. No wonder you have felt anxiety about it all! I wish you continued peace along this journey. I know it is so, so hard to find.

3 years ago

bb, are your palpitations due to anxiety?

3 years ago

Hberry, the metallic taste sounds so promising! Keep us posted!

3 years ago

Another night on the couch. I feel like I need more room/to sleep in a bed without another person giving off heat. Also, our neighbors had a party last night, so husband was knocking on their door at 1am. We're too old for this neighborhood. Ha!

Sending you all positive, sticky vibes today!!

3 years ago

Thanks abit. It’s been a hard journey- but all the hard times make the good ones so much sweeter! At least I know My body is capable of carrying my baby. But the anxiety is real when it comes to all the waiting involved.

User image

3 years ago

Kahalan - I hear ya. I had such bad (clinical) anxiety during my first pregnancy that I blamed myself for causing my miscarriage for a very long time. (I had just gone through a cross country move, didn't have a job yet, etc. It was a crazy time.) No one really honors the emotional toll pregnancy loss takes on a woman. When every pregnancy feels like a baby to a woman, why wouldn't it be incredibly difficult? I'm glad your 2 babies give you hope. I'll be hoping along with you!

3 years ago

Bb- yes very much like toothpaste test. I just did it for sh*ts n giggles. Actually this is how I tested with my 2 yr old before I got the confirmation from a pregnancy center.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo