Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 847 Replies | Last Page

I didn't test at all. My head is now throbbing but that could be from my allergies being out of whack and elevated.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry you should test

3 years ago • Post starter

ladyshipe, I am tired today, but otherwise I'm good. Last night I had crazy hot flashes and ended up on the couch with a spare bedsheet because being in the bed with my husband was driving me nuts. Is this a pregnancy thing??

3 years ago

Abit- YES!! I had the worst hot flashes with my first! I was hot all the time- then would just be unbearably hot! To be fair- I had here here on the desert side of Washington State in September. But the first trimester was the worst, and that was in the winter.

User image

3 years ago

@kahlan - Good to know!! I told him he was radiating heat. lol Even on the couch, I woke up in the middle of the night with night sweats. Fun!!

3 years ago

Yes abit. I agree with Kahlan. I had the same thing too.lol

morning guys hope you are good? tested again with FMU BFN have to keep reminding myself I'm 8dpo today I may not have even implanted yet!! I need a new hobby

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies. AF is due today. I also woke up with a strong metallic taste in my mouth. Did a home made pregnancy test with bleach. (Just to see for fun) That test says positive. I will have to get pregnancy tests and take the test if AF doesn't rear her ugly head today.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry is that like the toothpaste test?

User image

3 years ago

Bb...this IS our hobby..lol..for the time being anyway.
9 dpo...bfn this morning....sore boobs....cramped a bit last night....normal pms.

Hberry!!!!
I am excited!.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo