Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

131 - 140 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hberry, sounds promising.

I got nothing to report. Feel like I'm out.
Af due tuesday, or monday, or wednesday, who knows.

What's going on with you lovely ladies?
Good news?

3 years ago • Post starter

I realised I posted after you ladies, so didn't see ur replies.

So sorry Kahlan and BB....we may feel out, but AF isn't here yet. So there is still hope.

Hey ladies, I am on day 3 of feeling nauseated. Last time I was like this I was sick with some sort of a virus. The anti nausea pills are helping me. Ive also had pains in my abdomen this morning. Not sure if it's cramps or what. Im 10 dpo and AF is due to show up tomorrow.

User image

3 years ago

Did u test again Hberry?

Hi everyone, Hberry, I hope your nausea is a sign of something good!

Sorry for your negatives, ladyshipe, but you are right. You're not out until AF comes! Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

3 years ago

Thanks Abit.
How are u feeling today?

I didn't test at all. My head is now throbbing but that could be from my allergies being out of whack and elevated.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry you should test

ladyshipe, I am tired today, but otherwise I'm good. Last night I had crazy hot flashes and ended up on the couch with a spare bedsheet because being in the bed with my husband was driving me nuts. Is this a pregnancy thing??

3 years ago

Abit- YES!! I had the worst hot flashes with my first! I was hot all the time- then would just be unbearably hot! To be fair- I had here here on the desert side of Washington State in September. But the first trimester was the worst, and that was in the winter.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo