Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 847 Replies | Last Page

hey Ladyshipe I will deffo be testing today and Kahlan, can you get hold of a more sensitive test? when is AF due? I'm guessing you guys are in the states as I missed the activity last night,

ok so has anyone else had this! since last night I got a sharp pain like 2 seconds then it went away ...could be gas, constipation or I'm extra sensitive to my body right now but since last night also I have been getting a strange twitch in what I think would be my uterus and its just started up again now its like when you get a muscle spasm...I can only compare it to when your eye twitches uncontrollably has anyone else ever felt that or am I just being a freak?

User image

3 years ago

Lol. Yes BB. I am in the states.
Not sure about twitching. With tww u never know. All sorts of strange things happen. I hope all this activity in your womb leads to your

AFM - same pms stuff. I am 7/8 dpo. I hate seeing those white strips so might hold off testing.

3 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe so do I !!! I tested again I'm officially driving myself mad tell me ladies do you see it or should I go to Specsavers?? I posted the test on my photos if you invert it and play with the other buttons do you see it lol!!???

User image

3 years ago

Bb- the tests I have gave me my positive the same day as FRER last cycle, so I don’t think I can get anything much more sensitive at this point I think they’re just negatives that I’m wishing a line on

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan its still so early I had my BFP at 19 dpo with my MMC it over till AF

User image

3 years ago

BB...i think I see a shadow of something...but right now I dont even trust my OWN eyes.
Aaargh....test again later.
How many dpo are u again?

Kahlan....dont i know about line wishing .lololol.
How is it going this morning?

only 6dpo
feeling a bit crampy and this twitching won't stop

User image

3 years ago

Might be a bit early for a positive...unless u O'd earlier than u thought.
Are you temping?

My test has the same shadowy line. I think I just got another batch with indents that give off a shadow when they’re in just the right light.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo