Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Im on cd 9 and according to the dashboard im low fertility however when doing some of these tickers, they claim I should be high range... Oy am i missing something

User image

3 years ago

Amy- I have told him numerous times how I've felt. He is too d*mn stubborn. Only thing I can do is keep on dropping hints and trying to get it through his head. So frustrating. I'd rather have my kids now rather then how my parents did and ended up with a surprise baby at 45 and 52. Yes my dad was 52 when my youngest sister was born and my mom was 45 and a very high risk. I don't want that at all and the hubby knows it.

User image

3 years ago

I don't force it, I drop hints that I'm in the mood and he would rather play his stupid xbox one. I feel like he thinks that's more important then having "us time."

User image

3 years ago

Amy- yeah im holding in my pee as we speak so i can test >.< but cant differentiate if the CM with a tint of blood would be the beginning of AF or something else. If it is AF its a day late

3 years ago

So sorry Sunny! I know how crushing it is to see AF arrive. Especially after all those teasing symptoms. I’m glad you’re seeing you GP. And I completely understand about hubby making comments about just letting it happen and it’s no big deal if it doesn’t. It breaks my heart every time- and they always say it to try to be comforting when we have been crushed by the arrival of AF, or when we get a negative test at a point where we just KNOW we are going to be out for the cycle and are just stuck waiting for her to arrive. They just don’t understand that saying things like that is as far from comforting as it could get. More like rubbing salt into an open would, then making extra sure to bring it in there nice and deep
Wishing you luck this cycle!

User image

3 years ago

Oh no sunny I am so sorry ...sending you a big cuddle...
I know exactly how you feel...this is month 19 now...I am 33 in July and my partner is 43 this year...we are lucky enough to have a little boy but I have that craving ache so bad for another child....seeing one line and af showing up is just soul destroying....get tour bloods done at the docs and take the first step...men are funny things sometimes...they just don’t get it do they!
But....in the plus side tour ad had come so tour next cycle is kicking in..wishing you all the best my lovely for next month xxx

3 years ago

Give it all you e got lady and thanks

3 years ago

Hi all.
Hippie. Yup that sho nuff looks like a positive to me....I have heard of women getting at 6 dpo.
But there is also a posibility that u o'd earlier than you thought.

Hberry. I HOPE u got that egg!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladyshipe! I have some 10 miu tests being delivered tomorrow, but I’m hoping to wait until Wednesday (8DPO) to take one. Hopefully I’ll be able to hold out. I a testaholic

3 years ago

Ladyshipe- I know and all I did this morning was change into clothes so we could help my elderly mother in law and all he said was I want you and bam haha

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo