Community post

Question

BBT Chart Help!

Can someone look at my chart and see if that is a implantation dip? I stopped temping with my last two pregnancies at 6dpo. If that is an implantation, when can I test? Tested with FRER and it was stark white. Period is due on April 28.

User image[/url]

3 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

This mornings temp was 98.5 and yeaterday was 98.3. Anyone of any insight?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey girl! It’s very tricky when it comes to implantation dip since you could still have one and not be pregnancy related. This is happening cuz it’s common to have a second estrogen surge middle tww. I had it several times and got my hopes up! Unfortunately you have to wait to see the whole pattern. If you are pregnant this cycle this could totally be your implantation day. Positive tests should start showing 2-3 days after this! I’m hoping for a positive soon

User image

3 years ago

@Alex. Yes, I read that too.

11dpo and I had a horrible sleep. Woke up lots of times and then woke up at 5:15am. I normally temp at 6am. So, silly me, I tempt at around 5:30 and it was 97.1 I think. Went back to sleep for a couple hours and I tempt again, this time it read 98.6. I have no idea what to think and what temp to keep. I checked my cervix and it felt high and maybe open. I don't check all the time. But what temp do I go with?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo