Community post

Question

When did you ovulate after miscarriage?

View Full Post

I’m 18 days into my miscarriage cycle. I was 9+2 when I miscarried, baby only measured 6+4, and sac measured 5+4.
How soon after miscarriage did you ovulate? How soon after negative blood test or negative pregnancy test? My hcg is at 13.9 as of this morning, so I’m hoping ovulation will be soon!

User image

16 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

11 - 16 of 16 Answers

I ovulated CD 21 if you count start of miscarriage as CD 1. Good luck!!

3 years ago

Hope you've been doing ok! After my most recent miscarriage I didn't ovulate until I had my 1st "normal" period. I ovulated a couple days earlier than normal for me that cycle. Just had AF#2 and taking OPKs early again just in case I O early again.

User image

3 years ago

So sorry for you loss ??
I’m so glad you posted this.. I’m 2 weeks into our loss and wondering when things go back to normal. I’m still testing faint positives, so not sure if I have to be at 0 to start my new cycle day from there or where do I start from.

3 years ago

Kahlan ... I’m going in tomorrow for blood to see where my levels are, so I’m hoping to have an idea of where I’m at.
Thanks

3 years ago

Serenity- how were your blood levels?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Kahlan- they were 99 on Friday. I started spotting like I was going to start AF, but nothings happening .. Waiting for the Dr to email me. Not sure what the next step is

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo