Community post

Question

When did you ovulate after miscarriage?

I’m 18 days into my miscarriage cycle. I was 9+2 when I miscarried, baby only measured 6+4, and sac measured 5+4.
How soon after miscarriage did you ovulate? How soon after negative blood test or negative pregnancy test? My hcg is at 13.9 as of this morning, so I’m hoping ovulation will be soon!

User image

16 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 16 Answers | Last Page

I am very sorry for your loss. After both of my miscarriages last year, my HCG went down to 0 after about 3 weeks and a few days after it was down to 0 I got a "period". After that I had a somewhat normal cycle but I think I ovulated on the earlier side both times (like between CD 10 and 12). After the first miscarriage I got pregnant again the second time I ovulated so hopefully it does take long for you either. But first and for most, I hope you have a healthy, happy 9 months next time around.

4 years ago

Thank you, agatch! I am really hoping things move along quickly!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

When I was down to 6, I think I ovulated a week and a half later. Every one is going to be different, though. Really hoping it comes on fast for you

4 years ago • Edited

Angela- thanks! It helps me feel at least a little mentally prepared to hear everyone’s experiences. I’m so eager to move forward- it’s driving me crazy not knowing what my body is doing. I am not a fan of having no control

User image

We lost our baby girl at 19 week's last July,and I had my first period 3 weeks and six days later.x

4 years ago

I'm with you, just waiting the short time I did drove me nuts and then reading horror stories about some people taking months to get back to normal - that mixed with my age left me weary for sure!

4 years ago

CD19 and I’m finally seeing some EWCM! Hopefully this means it’s coming in the next 3-4 days. Just BDing when hubby is in the mood this cycle, but hoping it works out. He’s in the mood more often since I quit trying to seduce him!

User image

I ovulated CD 21 if you count start of miscarriage as CD 1. Good luck!!

4 years ago

kyekye- I got a positive OPK today, so it looks like I will either ovulate on CD 21 or 22!

User image

Hope you've been doing ok! After my most recent miscarriage I didn't ovulate until I had my 1st "normal" period. I ovulated a couple days earlier than normal for me that cycle. Just had AF#2 and taking OPKs early again just in case I O early again.

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo