Community post

Question

COMPLETELY Confused

I need help! For having already had a healthy beautiful girl (now 5 years old) and 3 other miscarriages, you'd think I would know my body well enough!

My LMP started on 3/7/20. I O'd around 3/25 and BD'd on 3/26. Mind you, we're not trying, just doing the if it happens it happens thing. Anyway, I had spotting on AM of 3/30 and went away same day. Then starting around 4/3 I started to get nauseous, hot flashes, but hadn't been temping. Then started over the weekend with even more nausea, food aversions, higher sense of smell. Then on Tuesday 4/7 started spotting. Mostly only at the cervix but did have some red spotting but never amounted to anything. Cervix has always been soft and closed and high or medium. Started temping and had high BBTs in 99s (usually 97.8 before O) and then last night/this AM had temp dip and today it's back up again. Took an HPT FRER yesterday, there was an ever so faint line that tweakers found and then this AM took a digi and it was negative. Spotting is gone and I'm getting a lot of EWCM type CM (totally not normal for PMS timing for me, usually I'm dry as a bone). With ALL of my other pregnancies, it was an instant positive at like 11 dpo but I am 16 dpo today and am on the struggle bus this time around. I feel the nausea, the twinging, the pressure in the very low abdomen, all of it.

Any thoughts on a possibility of a late implantation??

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I see the line on your test. My guess is it’s just still too early for the digital to pick it up as they require a significant amount more hcg. Test with another FRER tomorrow morning and see if you have a clearer answer

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo