Community post

Discussion

New here...A little about me

My Dh and I JUST started ttc again, this will be our 2nd together and my 5th. We have all boys and would LOVE a little girl, but would be happy to have another boy.

1 week before we married we found out we were pregnant and on Mirana, 3 days before our wedding, I miscarried. After talking about it we decided to keep start actually trying for another one. 3 years and 6 miscarriages later, we split up and 6 months later, got back together and now have a very, handsome, smart little boy who is 18 months old.

We just started ttc last week and luckily my fertile period is NOW so I am hoping that with any luck we will get our bfp the last week of June :)

I am really nervous about the possibility of having to wait 3 years ago, more meds, drs appts etc..

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there. A very big welcome to you and loads of babydust! X

11 years ago

Hi! Im pretty new too. I'm trying for baby #3! to you

11 years ago

Welcome! I am new here also. Here's to getting BFP's!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hello! i am new also and ttc my 2nd. best wishes to you in your journey to conceive, again! =)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo