Community post

Question

Spotting

Hi, well I’ve been spotting on and off now for two wks, brown and slimy (tmi). They sent me for a scan yesterday and Baby was seen measured 4mm which is right as I’m around 6wks, could see a flicker on scream and she said that was the heartbeat, thank goodness, felt so relived but she didn’t explain the spotting. In all other pregnancies I’ve had I’ve never spotted. Does the spotting sound worrying? Anyone else experienced this and been ok? Thank you. X

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Congratulations! Sorry you're going through such a scare! Honestly I've had some sort of bleeding through many of my pregnancies and unfortunately it's kind of a waiting it out game. It can go either way depending on why. Seeing the HB is always a good sign, though. All is sounding pretty promising right now so hang in there

3 years ago

Have they tested your progesterone?

3 years ago

The doctor said they were happy there was a heartbeat and was measuring correct for gestation, they didn’t want to see me again till 9wks. OMG the wait will kill me! Just hoping the spotting stops and then I can relax a bit.
They tested progesterone at the beginning 11dpo and it was 70 but not again, they said it wasn’t needed. Think I’m just stressing myself out with everything that’s going on in the world and being apart from OH. Thanks for the replies x

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo