Community post

Journal

Another Loss

View Full Post

Today I had my first prenatal visit at 8w2d. Dates were verified with OPK and Temp. As many of you know- I’ve been super worried about my lack of symptoms. It was just too similar to my MMC before my first baby.
Well- my ultrasound today revealed a baby measuring 6w4d with no heartbeat.
Will be picking up the medication to begin the process of expelling my lifeless child this evening, and while I wasn’t shocked to see no heartbeat, it is still so incredibly painful. I just feel really alone, and I just want to scream to the world all my pain and frustration. 4 losses... 2 babies... I just feel broken I’m so great full for my 2 beautiful girls- they are so strong- they defied the odds and made it into my world!

user submitted image

User image

13 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

11 - 13 of 13 Comments

I’m so sorry for you loss

4 years ago

My Dr. gave me Mifeprex (the abortion pill) yesterday, and Misoprostol today. 2 hours after inserting the Misoprostol I finally started bleeding! I’m so relieved! Now I’m praying everything passes as it should and I can begin the process of trying to conceive again! Despite being sore and uncomfortable, not to mention a bit sad, I feel so much relief and renewed optimism. This experience is almost over and now I can look with optimism to the future!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Dr. Also just gave me the go ahead to try as soon as bleeding stops. I don’t have to wait a full cycle! I’m so happy and relieved! I love my dr!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo