Community post

Journal

Another Loss

Today I had my first prenatal visit at 8w2d. Dates were verified with OPK and Temp. As many of you know- I’ve been super worried about my lack of symptoms. It was just too similar to my MMC before my first baby.
Well- my ultrasound today revealed a baby measuring 6w4d with no heartbeat.
Will be picking up the medication to begin the process of expelling my lifeless child this evening, and while I wasn’t shocked to see no heartbeat, it is still so incredibly painful. I just feel really alone, and I just want to scream to the world all my pain and frustration. 4 losses... 2 babies... I just feel broken I’m so great full for my 2 beautiful girls- they are so strong- they defied the odds and made it into my world!

user submitted image

User image

13 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Comments | Last Page

I'm so sorry to see this.

4 years ago

so so sorry I know your pain. I'm here if you ever need to chat

4 years ago

K+Nmomma I’m so sorry hun! I cannot even imagine what you going through and I know there’s not much to say to ease your pain. Just know that we are all here for you if you need to chat or even rant. Take your time to heal and I wish from the bottom of my heart soon to feel better and ready to try again!

User image

4 years ago

I’m so so sorry. I know how you feel and it’s the worse feeling in the world. Huge hugs, love and healing.

4 years ago

It’s so frustrating to watch my bump continue to grow, despite the fact that my baby is not. I hope my body decides to recognize my miscarriage soon so I can move forward and continue ttc. In a way, I’m glad I suspected something was wrong 2 weeks ago; I feel like I was already into the grief process before the loss was confirmed. I’m sad, but at peace with the loss. But it’s really hard to move forward with pregnancy still lingering, not knowing the next step (I left a message with my dr, but they usually don’t get back to me until late morning- afternoon). Thank goodness for my beautiful and sassy girls! They keep my heart full and my mind busy!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I am sorry for your loss.... I was following your journey as mine was pretty similar (the OPK and the tests).... we got our positives the same week I think... at 6 weeks and 4 days I had my first ultrasoud and it showed a 5 weeks embryo.... I had my MC last week :/... 4th one... I felt so depressed.... I’d rather not get pregnant at all :( Good luck !

4 years ago

Impatiente I’m sorry for your loss as well. it’s so hard to have these repeated losses. This is my 4th as well. 3 MMC’s and 1 chemical. I’m annoyed with the clinic (particularly my nurse) right now. I feel like she doesn’t listen to me, and doesnt relay my concerns to my dr when I contact them outside my scheduled appts. Her responses have always been vague. It’s very frustrating!

User image

Oh Kahlan, I am absolutely heartbroken to read this... I was so hoping for the best for you for your first visit. I know from experience there's nothing I can say to ease your pain from such a devastating loss, I recently went through this myself so I understand your pain and frustration. I have 2 beautiful boys but 4 losses and just know you're not alone. I'm here if you need someone to talk to or someone to vent to so you don't feel so alone during this time. My heart is with you.

User image

4 years ago

It’s been 3 1/2 days. I took 2 Doses of the medication that was supposed to start my miscarriage. Nothing has happened. Went back in for a second ultrasound this evening, and have an appt with my dr on Monday. I’m really hoping that things start moving along so I can get back on the ttc train. I am really hoping I can conceive quickly and have a successful pregnancy! I know this loss will make the first few months of the next pregnancy so scary- but I desperately want my sweet baby!

User image

Oh girl im so so sorry for your loss .

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo