Community post

Question

Help

Does this look ok to concieve didn't work again this month 14months now but busy schedules not sure If there is something wrong ttc 4

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi there! If the app prediction is accurate then your timing was good as sperm can live for a couple days around ovulation with fertile cervical fluid being present and the vaginal pH being favorable to their survival. However, I used that same app for a long time, and it NEVER correctly predicted ovulation for me. The best way to know when you are fertile and what cycle say you usually ovulate on is to keep track of your cervical mucus and your basal body temperature with a sympto thermal method of fertility awareness! Apps like ovuview really help with that. Give "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" a read if you like books on such things. Feel free to message me directly for advice on charting if you're new to it. We are practicing Catholics, so being good at charting is the only method of family planning we use, and it's worked for us both TTA for health reasons and TTC so far. Best of luck!

4 years ago

Thank you I didnt concieve last month but conceived this time around :) going off app due date 25th December but waiting for dating scan to confirm date :)

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo