Community post

Question

Spotting. What do you think is going on?

To start everything off. I do not have access to a pregnancy test. I would still like your opinion.

I have been having a 34 day cycle regularly. On 03/09/2020, cycle day 31, after I fell asleep.I felt like I was going to start my period and cramped much worse than usual. The cramps kept me up through the night, never has happened before. In the morning, I found medium amount of spotting, it accumulated on my panty liner, but by no means filled the liner. It was super dark brown blood, nearly black, also something I have never seen before. The cramping stopped within the night. On the morning of 03/10/2020. dark brown spotting turned into a light pink or sometimes orangish color. I have been spotting ever since very lightly. No panty liner needed. There is just a small small amount of spotting every time I wipe.

UPDATE   It is 3/18. Took a clear blue digital. Not pregnant.

0 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo